Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(1001 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 25-Feb-14 15:38:40

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners.

Best of luck!

rocketstop Fri 01-Jul-16 15:08:01

Thank you for 'The other side of the world' which I received today. I shall look forward to starting it !

GrannyGlyn Fri 01-Jul-16 15:10:48

Another thank you for The Other Side of the World that arrived this morning. I must be having a lucky week smile!

chloe1984 Fri 01-Jul-16 16:26:46

Many thanks for my copy of The Other Side Of The World which arrived this morning. Will be starting it this weekend.

eGJ Fri 01-Jul-16 16:45:26

Thank you on this thread for The Other Side of the World as well. My Essex Serpent refused to download which was sad. Will now buy a copy!

Nonnie Fri 01-Jul-16 16:46:16

Thank you for my book The Other Side of the World. I look forward to reading it soon.

grandmac Mon 04-Jul-16 13:20:33

Many thanks from me too for The Other Side of The World. Hope to start it soon.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 06-Jul-16 15:36:22

Well done to scrapgran who has won The Secret Life of Pets merchandise from our Facebook competition.

Please check your emails for more details.

GrannyGlyn Thu 07-Jul-16 16:31:04

Just wanted to say thank you again for the Alphabet book.
I ordered it on Tuesday and it arrived this morning!

I am thrilled with it and I know my Grandson will be too when he gets it for his birthday in October.

His name and photo is on the cover and all through the book.

Really lovely!

Nana3 Thu 07-Jul-16 17:08:30

I have won the Alphabet Book too, ordered it yesterday. Thanks GN.

Pittcity Thu 07-Jul-16 19:05:41

I have received my alphabet book too, thank you. Can't wait to share it with DGS2.

Maggiemaybe Thu 07-Jul-16 19:43:29

My That's My Story Alphabet book arrived today too, just a few days after ordering, and it is adorable. DGS2 is going to love seeing his face on every page!

kittylester Thu 07-Jul-16 20:03:28

My Alphabet book arrived today too and I am thrilled and I know Bertie will be too - thank you!

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 08-Jul-16 12:07:27

Happy Friday! Well done to suecook who has won a Hoover UltraMATT Corded Handheld Mattress Vacuum Cleaner.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 11-Jul-16 11:47:09

Congrats to paulinecnd, who has won £100 John Lewis vouchers and a signed copy of The Lion Inside.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 11-Jul-16 13:34:19

Well done to Thebeeb who has won a great British seaside break with Alfa Travel. Please check your emails.

Annie29 Mon 11-Jul-16 16:18:53

Thank you for my Alphabet book,my Granddaughter loves it. Very quick delivery,would recommend it.

Coppernob Mon 11-Jul-16 18:11:05

Thank you for my copy of The Other Side of the World. I've been trying to get on the thread to post a review but it says it has been deleted. Any advice appreciated please.

sylwright Thu 14-Jul-16 17:35:42

Thank you so much for the prize of Its my story Alphabet book. It arrived this morning and my grandson Charlie is going to be thrilled when he sees it, with his picture and name on every page. Brilliant prize, thanks again smile

Joelise Sat 16-Jul-16 12:05:35

Many thanks for my copy of Eddy Stone, my grandson is an avid reader & will love this !

joannapiano Mon 18-Jul-16 12:16:55

Thank you for the picture book The Busy Beaver that arrived this morning. DGD aged 3 and I sat and read it straight away. It is about a destructive beaver who learns the error of his ways after a nasty accident with a tree. DGD really liked the pictures of him bandaged up in hospital.
A lovely book with a strong environmental message.
The only tiny gripe I have, is with some of the language used.He "embarked on a rigorous rehabilitation programme", he "felled" the trees. A bit beyond our 3 year-old.

summer63 Mon 18-Jul-16 22:42:02

Lovely surprise today, received 'The Busy Beaver' book. Thank you for a lovely book. Looking forward to reading it with my granddaughter at the weekend

Maggiemaybe Tue 19-Jul-16 15:05:21

Thank you very much for The Busy Beaver book, which arrived today and is already packed into my Nana bag, to take to DGS2's house tomorrow. The illustrations are lovely.

chloe1984 Tue 19-Jul-16 17:26:13

Thank you so much for the copy of The Busy Beaver I am saving it for a very special baby.

kittylester Tue 19-Jul-16 17:26:20

Thank you so much for my Busy Beaver book, too. I will read it to my lot here and also lend it to the library for Saturday Story sessions as we are desperate for picture books.

grannyactivist Tue 19-Jul-16 18:34:55

There are 999 comments on this thread. grin

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion