Gransnet forums

Competitions

Win an iPad!!!

(435 Posts)
EmilyGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 27-Oct-14 09:35:10

Gingersnap, the new adventure app for grandparents and their grandchildren are offering the chance to win an iPad just by completing the following sentence on the thread below.

I would like to win an iPad because...

The winner will be picked by the creators of Gingersnap and notified within two weeks of the competition closing.

This competition has now closed. We'll announce the winner within two weeks. Thanks for all your entries!

xsamx Sun 23-Nov-14 22:42:38

I would like to win an ipad because my grand kids have been after 1 for some time now and even though my kids work hard and always have they cant afford luxuries like this so would be amazing for them

purplevamp Sun 23-Nov-14 23:27:01

I would like to win an iPad because my husband won't let me keep using his Kindle Fire, the meany!!

Teresa1963 Mon 24-Nov-14 00:51:27

I would love to win an ipad, so I can tweet, fb and instagram my Grandchildren and be a cool Gran

EmilyGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 24-Nov-14 10:45:36

This competition has now closed. We'll announce the winner within two weeks. Thanks for all your entries!

kayleigh39 Mon 24-Nov-14 12:41:10

*I would love to win an iPad because....*Having just had 18 gruelling weeks of chemo, a double mastectomy, followed by an emergency surgery and 3 weeks of radiotherapy in a hospital 2hours away (5 hour round trip) - I have a new view on life.
I want to enjoy my family and grandchildren whilst I have the chance and the new technology means I can do this on a daily basis from the comfort of my own home.

allibaby Mon 24-Nov-14 13:45:27

I would like to win an ipad because it will help me to keep up with the technology that my grandchildren use.

grandmaof3 Mon 24-Nov-14 14:56:12

I would like an Ipad as my grandchildren would be so impressed that I knew the difference between and eye pad and Ipad!!

DLM Mon 24-Nov-14 21:54:17

Because I'm so far behind with technology I'm going backwards!

Jadzi Tue 25-Nov-14 19:00:40

Everyone else has one but me

flossiecrossie Tue 25-Nov-14 20:54:01

I'd like to win an iPad as I could really do with something close to hand to help answer all those questions from the little ones I'm supposed know and don't.

katyanne Tue 25-Nov-14 22:14:05

because... It's the modern way to keep in touch
those moments to treasure
An ipad ...... pure pleasure!

nanajaxc Tue 25-Nov-14 23:08:19

I would love to win because I used my daughters and thought it was awesome. I would really love one of my own!

LynneH Wed 26-Nov-14 04:25:53

I would like to win an iPad because they are so versatile and portable

chrishughesy Wed 26-Nov-14 07:28:44

I would really love to win an iPad because I would appreciate it more than anything. #ExtremelyGrateful #IntenseAppreciation

Fingers crossed, thanks guys!

blondejess1978 Wed 26-Nov-14 09:50:17

I would like to win an ipad because it would help me with work and keeping up with friends and family on the go and save me a great deal of time

choworth Wed 26-Nov-14 12:16:08

I'd like to win an ipad as I am fed up with my other half 'borrowing'mine

gracieg Wed 26-Nov-14 14:28:18

I would like to win an ipad ---to gain some street cred with the grand daughter!!!!

bernie777 Wed 26-Nov-14 16:35:57

I would like to win an ipad because it would be amazing to join the modern world, I've never even seen one close to.

laurenold Wed 26-Nov-14 19:23:47

I would like to win an iPad because I'd never be able to afford one!

jeangall Wed 26-Nov-14 20:35:02

I would use it to skype my family who live 300 miles from me to see them would be fantastic. Also for my involvement as a cancer survivor representing the patient voice in health and cancer research and health education. (Reading your website and entering your comps from my sofa would be so much easier as well.)

hare Wed 26-Nov-14 20:47:57

I would like to win an ipad because, I have never used one, and keep being told that I need to get into the 21st century, even my phone has buttons which shocked a guide when I lent it to her.

minilynn3 Thu 27-Nov-14 10:19:49

I would like to win an ipad because
clever grandchildren will be able to show
their poor old gran the way to go
with a high tech gadget and a wise old head
Soon I will be, charging ahead!

fekfok Thu 27-Nov-14 12:06:46

I would like to win an ipad because this Christmas is bleak. My husband is unemployed and we have no money for presents but my sons and daughters are very deserving. If I am lucky enough to win this at least one of them will have a nice Christmas.

babybaillie Thu 27-Nov-14 12:08:25

I would like to win an ipad because ipads are far more supeirier to any tablets and the children always talk about how all there friends play ipads. Plus they play them at school and love them. I couldnt never afford one, so its the only way i could get a shot of one

beatrizcerqueira Thu 27-Nov-14 14:45:43

i would like to win because I think I deserve one :-)