Gransnet forums

Competitions

Win an iPad!!!

(435 Posts)
EmilyGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 27-Oct-14 09:35:10

Gingersnap, the new adventure app for grandparents and their grandchildren are offering the chance to win an iPad just by completing the following sentence on the thread below.

I would like to win an iPad because...

The winner will be picked by the creators of Gingersnap and notified within two weeks of the competition closing.

This competition has now closed. We'll announce the winner within two weeks. Thanks for all your entries!

dragonfly63 Thu 27-Nov-14 15:49:08

I would like to win an I-pad to give to my husband. Ever since I have had mine I have been engrossed in the many things that I can use it for - a note pad, an encyclopaedia, a dictionary, a thesaurus, a fact finder, online banking, a TV, a radio, a disc player, a map, a cookbook and many, many more things. I would love him to know what I do and do it with me.

paulgundry Thu 27-Nov-14 16:53:11

id love to FaceTime with my grandson who lives in the usa

lyndseybruce Thu 27-Nov-14 17:28:18

I would love to win an iPad because I need my technology bringing into this century! :-)

momsy05 Thu 27-Nov-14 18:28:42

I would LOVE to win an iPad as i spend alot of time indoors alone due to suffering from fibromyalgia.My laptop is on its last legs as i had a pain shot through me dropped it....the screen is being held together with tape.Not goodsad

paulineb Thu 27-Nov-14 20:45:27

I'd like to win because my granddaughter has collared mine and I no longer get a look in!

ali51 Thu 27-Nov-14 22:02:31

I want to learn to surf the net, and no longer live a life of regret.

TwiddleDee Thu 27-Nov-14 23:44:50

I would like to win an iPad because I don't have won and it would enhance my life smile x

EmilyGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 28-Nov-14 17:00:31

We are very happy to announce the winner, selected by the Gingersnap team themselves as...(drumroll):

ajanela

Congratulations! Please check your emails and give us your contact details asap so we can get your brand new iPad posted out to you.

Thanks to everyone else for their fantastic entries.

Best,

GNHQ

dustyangel Fri 28-Nov-14 18:08:22

Oh wow ajanela' I'm so pleased for you. Parabens!