Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(830 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

TheOldbirdie Sat 13-Feb-21 14:43:56

My The Forgotten Gift book arrived this morning....thank you so much! Can't wait to settle down with it later as i've heard good things about it xx

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 12-Feb-21 12:15:53

Thanks so much for letting us know Squiffy! We're glad to hear you like it, and we do hope you enjoy those tins of tea. wink

We also have a few more winners to announce... well done to maryandbuzz1 - you've won a luxury hamper, private museum tour (when things are more normal!) and a signed copy of The Smallest Man. We hope you enjoy. flowers

Also congratulations to our runner-up Sabresprint, who has won a signed copy of The Smallest Man.

Please check your email for more details. smile

Squiffy Wed 10-Feb-21 12:15:26

Oh my word! My hamper arrived today and it's amazing! In fact, it's reduced me to tears blush Thank you so much GNHQ smile I've already passed on one tin of biscuits and will enjoy sharing the rest (apart from the tins of tea - they're mine, all mine!)

The sticker books also arrived today and they're really lovely. Perfect for my youngest GD.

..... and the sun is shining sunshine

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 20-Jan-21 18:13:40

Well done to our Virtual Christmas Party winner MadfromWales - you've won a £100 voucher. grin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 20-Jan-21 12:56:02

Well done to saurus, who has won a Toto the Ninja Cat bundle worth over £150, including family membership to Historic Royal Palaces, and a £50 Waterstones voucher! flowers

Congratulations to our runner-up MrsT also, who has won a set of Toto books. smile

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 20-Jan-21 12:53:27

That's great to hear Squiffy! grin

sandpiper Tue 19-Jan-21 13:54:53

great site looking forward to a win

Squiffy Tue 19-Jan-21 12:32:27

Thank you so much Natasha! I know a Small Person who will love the sticker books ? - and I know some bigger people who will love sharing the hamper! wink The prize is a real boost during such strange times.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 19-Jan-21 12:26:44

It's lovely to hear you're enjoying your prizes. smile

We have a few more to announce today...

Well done to Squiffy - you've won a luxury hamper worth over £100 plus a bundle of Sticker Dolly Dressing books. grin

The following runners-up will each receive a bundle of the books: Mabelicious, Pamm, dahville, susancooper59, and keeno.

Kaggi60 Fri 08-Jan-21 15:30:33

Thank you for my lovely book I won The Forgotten Gift. It is a good read. would recommended it.

fourormore Fri 08-Jan-21 13:38:44

Thank you GNHQ for a lovely box of books that arrived this morning - a wonderful selection. Thank you!
Some appeal to DH, some to me and some to lonely neighbours depending on author/genre, but I assure you they have all gone to a grateful recipients!

QuaintIrene Thu 17-Dec-20 14:00:27

Holymoly ! I can’t believe it ! What a wonderful surprise, never won anything before. Although I was delighted to be sent a book from the GN Bookclub a good while ago.
Thank you so much ??

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 17-Dec-20 12:58:04

A big congratulations to QuaintIrene, who has won the Fortnum & Mason Christmas Treat Hamper and a copy of I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day, together worth over £100!

Please check your email for more details. tchgrin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 16-Dec-20 16:03:21

And another set of lucky gransnetters to announce! flowers

The winner of our The Forgotten Gift competition is... Wolverhampton1. Congratulations, you've won an Interflora luxury, hand-tied bouquet of festive flowers, plus a bottle of fizz and a copy of The Forgotten Gift - together worth £100. tchgrin

Well done to our runners-up too who each win a copy of the book: lapsapchung, Kinser21, Kaggi60, maggles2015, and TheOldbirdie.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 16-Dec-20 11:44:10

Also congratulations to northy who has won a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth £100 and a copy of Two Sisters.

The following runners-up have each won a copy of Two Sisters: liane1987, cds27, ALafortune, russams, and gtracy. tchsmile

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 16-Dec-20 11:30:08

Lots of winners this week! tchgrin

Well done to redrosemummy, who has won a luxury hamper worth £130 and a signed copy of Eldon the Owl. flowers

Charleygirl5 Tue 15-Dec-20 22:13:25

I agree, lovely to see a name we recognise BBbevan Enjoy.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 15-Dec-20 18:04:03

Congratulations to Dupdee tchgrin

You've won a National Trust pass for two worth over £100 and a copy of Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright! Please check your email for details. smile

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 14-Dec-20 18:21:52

Well done to our latest winners amberpearl66, fourormore, and Trudy1 - you've each won a bundle of HarperCollins' best Christmas reads, together worth £160.

We hope you enjoy! tchgrin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 08-Dec-20 17:11:42

And the last winner to announce from our Big Christmas Giveaway series is... jelleng77, who has won a £100 beecard voucher. We hope you enjoy! tchgrin

Thanks so much to everyone who entered this year - and don't forget, we still have prizes up for grabs on our competition page. flowers

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 08-Dec-20 17:01:59

Our day five Big Christmas Giveaway winner is... TrendyNannie6! Well done, you've won a bundle of Learning Resources toys worth over £100. tchgrin

Congratulations to the following runners-up, who will each receive a prize from Learning Resources worth £15: lashkins, Tammie12, and basicallygrace12.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 08-Dec-20 16:35:12

Another winner! tchgrin

Our day four Big Christmas Giveaway winner is... elainehale who has won an online art school bundle worth over £230. brew

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 08-Dec-20 16:23:27

Well done to our third Big Christmas Giveaway winner dash, you've won a £100 Damart voucher to update your wardrobe in time for the new year. We hope you enjoy! flowers

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 08-Dec-20 15:56:55

Congratulations to smithy77, you've won a bundle of Uh Oh Milo! goodies (including a Facebook Portal Mini) worth over £170! tchsmile

We have quite a few other winners to announce this afternoon, so keep your eyes peeled on this thread...

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 03-Dec-20 17:07:47

Well done Sueki44 - you've won a White Company hamper and a copy of One More For Christmas. tchsmile

The following runners-up will each receive a copy of One More For Christmas: Lindymady, antham, aelms18, maggz19671, and Aldonza. grin