Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(829 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:59:58

First comp winner of this thread...Well done to graninthemist who has won an Ultimate Big Wild Sleepout Kit worth over £500.

Please check your emails for more details.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 01-Aug-16 15:47:21

Congrats to NanaandGrampy who has won £450 worth of summer reads.

We've also posted on the original thread. Please check your emails for more details.

Grannyknot Mon 01-Aug-16 16:24:52

Wow! Congrats nana&grampy just as well there are two of you! grin

Charleygirl Mon 01-Aug-16 16:28:50

Congrats NanaandGrampy that is a fabulous prize.

mumofmadboys Mon 01-Aug-16 22:53:20

Thank you GN for the Alphabet book. Very quick delivery. The youngest member of the family will be thrilled with it. ( I ordered it on the late side as we were on holiday).

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 03-Aug-16 13:58:56

Well done to maggieriordan who has won a Diono Dreamliner Travel Bassinet as the winner of this fortnight's Facebook competition.

Please check your emails.

NanaandGrampy Wed 03-Aug-16 17:14:05

Thank you all!!! I am super excited ( as to be fair are my two daughters !!) . Once we've read them, we're going to spread the love and distribute them to the local hospital and hospice for long stay patients.

Grampy .... Is unlikely to get a look in. He has his nose to the decorating grindstone and there will be nodustractions smile x

mumofmadboys Wed 03-Aug-16 17:16:54

Distracted by dust? Not me!!!

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 03-Aug-16 18:13:45

Well done to dirgni who has been picked to win £100 John Lewis vouchers as the winner of the Go Ultra Low competition.

We'll be dropping you an email shortly.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 08-Aug-16 12:51:56

Well done to kimnhol, grannyqueenie, topsy29, luckylatic and broadbent1 who have all won a copy of Paw Patrol: Meet Everest!

Please check your emails.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 11-Aug-16 15:41:18

Well done to middleagespread who has won a holiday with HF Holidays. Please check your emails smile

grannyqueenie Sat 13-Aug-16 20:53:34

The Paw Patrol DVD arrived today, thanks gransnet, my little grandaughters will enjoy it when they come for a sleepover this week. I'll enjoy the few minutes down time it will buy me smile

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 18-Aug-16 10:54:54

Well done to mbody who has won Nine Lives Merchandise from our Facebook comp.

LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Sat 20-Aug-16 14:50:54

Congratulations to LullyDully, Greyduster and Grannyknot who've won the following competitions respectively: cookbook bundle, children's classics bundle and nature books bundle. Please check your emails. grin

Grannyknot Sat 20-Aug-16 15:10:38

I'm delighted to be the winner of the nature books bundle. Thank you very much! My little grandson will benefit. Plus will earn me some Brownie points with DIL. grin

Greyduster Sat 20-Aug-16 15:20:24

I'm very pleased to be able to add these classic stories to my bookshelves. Lovely additional bedtime reading for GS and I will enjoy re-reading them too! Many thanks!

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 22-Aug-16 13:03:57

Congrats to venus who has won a Barefoot Coaching activity hamper and a £50 John Lewis voucher.

Grannyknot Thu 25-Aug-16 11:46:53

Hi again GN - my parcel of books arrived today, they are beautiful grin.

My regular postie said that he came to my door first because "Your parcel is heavy!"

I am really happy with this win, thanks again.

LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 25-Aug-16 12:17:25

Glad they got to you safely Grannyknot!

We've got new winners to announce:

Congratulations GeorgeW who's won the Mary Berry comp and cornergran who's won the Gardening books comp. The thread is full of some great tips, thank you!

And Greyduster - please email/pm us your address so that we can send you your classic books! grin

LullyDully Thu 25-Aug-16 14:16:32

Thank you very much for my cookery books, they arrived today. Looking forward to trying out some recipes, not sure quite where to start. A lovely book of Italian Cookery by regions, a very modern family cookery book and Joe Wheatleys Home baking. Many thanks.

cornergran Thu 25-Aug-16 14:43:29

Thank you so much - looking forward to receiving the books. smile

lefthanded Fri 26-Aug-16 09:29:28

I won the spa-day at Ragdale Hall which was the prize from a recent draw of members who completed the site use survey recently.

Although I'm probably not the target demographic for a spa-day, it is a day for two and I can tell you that my wife is quite thrilled at the prospect.

I tried to convince her that it was a birthday present from me but she wasn't fooled gringrin

LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 26-Aug-16 12:05:41

NanaandGrampy, you are the winner of Granny's Purse - congratulations! Please email contactus with your postal address. smile

NanaandGrampy Fri 26-Aug-16 19:21:44

Thank you, we will love it x