Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(830 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 15-Dec-17 12:56:25

Happy afternoons to you all.

We're delighted to announce that Jangran99 is the winner of our Shark competition and has won a fab cordless vacuum cleaner!

Jangran99, do check your emails for info tchsmile

midgey Thu 14-Dec-17 17:51:43

Thank you for my runner up prize, looking forward to playing with it!

Nonnie Thu 14-Dec-17 14:58:46

Thank you very much for the runner up prize of software. It will be fun.

WilmaKnickersfit Thu 14-Dec-17 12:18:28

Congratulations on winning those lovely boots!

travelsafar Thu 14-Dec-17 11:03:15

ALIMA isnt it thrilling to win something so unexpectedly!!! I am sure that my grand daughter will look lovely in the clothes i have won for her. Enjoy your boots, they are made for walking!!!

Alima Thu 14-Dec-17 10:50:58

Ooh, thank you, was so excited to get your email! Never had a pair of Hotter boots before. I know several G’netters rave about them.

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 14-Dec-17 10:25:00

Morning everyone - last announcement re our 12 days of Christmas competition.

Congrats to Alima who has won a pair of Hotter boots! Please check your emails for further details.

travelsafar Thu 14-Dec-17 07:15:13

Looking forward to receiving my prize.

Such a wonderful surprise when i opened the email that informed.

Many thanks and Happy Christmas to all the team.

halfgran Wed 13-Dec-17 21:25:33

Haha technology no idea what happened there lol

halfgran Wed 13-Dec-17 21:24:26

Oops pic didn't upload but was on preview

halfgran Wed 13-Dec-17 21:21:07

Congratulations to all the winners of other lovely prizes. My Christmas eve boxes arrived today and OH tried to sneak a peak in them but was foiled by the tissue wrapping and a note from Santa.

annsixty Wed 13-Dec-17 21:05:41

Congratulations to all.
I am very happy with my prize of 6 months of flowers from bloomon and as they messed up with my first order I received a lovely vase as well.
I couldn't be happier GN ,Thank you.

Greyduster Wed 13-Dec-17 21:00:43

I am very excited about this! GS may have to wait his turn! ?. Can’t thank you enough!

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 13-Dec-17 16:22:25

Sending out more good news on this rainy Wednesday...

Congrats to Greyduster and OtherwiseknownasGrandma who have both won HUE Studio Animation kits!

Nonnie, tigga, midgey, Mopsx4 and Teetime are our runners-up and have won HUE software and a book.

See your emails for details!

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 13-Dec-17 16:19:12

Happy Birthday trisher!

Greenfinch Wed 13-Dec-17 16:12:19

I was thrilled to hear I had won this prize.Couldn't be better.I will divide them up between my five grandchildren.As they are aged between newborn and ten,there will be something for everyone. 13 must be a lucky day for me!

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 13-Dec-17 14:18:01

And the winner of our children's books draw is Greenfinch - enjoy!

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 13-Dec-17 14:15:37

The winner of our best books for Christmas draw is chloe1984 - congratulations!

trisher Wed 13-Dec-17 12:15:31

Hi GNHQ Happy to report my games have arrived!!! They are here in time for Christmas visits and (did you know?) today is my birthday! Thank you so much.

Bathsheba Tue 12-Dec-17 19:32:58

Oh what a lovely surprise! Thank you GN for the fabulous set of pans - so looking forward to receiving them!

shysal Tue 12-Dec-17 12:20:15

Thank you so much for my runner-up prize of a Children's Encyclopedia - it is beautiful. That makes two recent prizes, I am delighted.

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 12-Dec-17 12:14:12

On day 11 we're happy to announce that Jaycee5 has won a Scoop magazine annual subscription and a stationery set - congratulations!

Please check your emails for further details tchsmile

Grannybug Mon 11-Dec-17 15:56:27

Wow ! What a lovely surprise and so looking forward to receiving this wonderful prize. Thank you gransnet

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 11-Dec-17 15:44:46

On this snowy Monday, we're pleased to announce that Grannybug is the winner of day 8 of our 12 days of Christmas competition and has won a Walker Books hamper!

Bathsheba is the winner of the copper stone pan set for day 9, and travelsafar has won an Angel's Face clothes bundle for day 10!

Please take a look at your emails tchsmile

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 11-Dec-17 15:41:16

Ah, trisher, that's great! smile