Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(830 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

halfgran Mon 04-Dec-17 10:52:42

Wow thanks GN I must be on a lucky streak! Cant wait for the boxes to arrive and I'm sure the three of our grandchildren who are staying with us Christmas eve will love them.

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 04-Dec-17 10:38:21

A bit of a catch up from the weekend, but I can now reveal the winners for days one, two and three of our 12 days of Christmas competition...

Family bundle of Christmas Eve boxes - halfgran

Luxury Baylis & Harding products - Gamebird

White Hot Hair Christmas gift set - tanith

Congratulations all! Please check your emails for details smile

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 04-Dec-17 10:35:53

Fab news, NfkDumpling!

NfkDumpling Fri 01-Dec-17 09:50:55

My Bletchley Park puzzle book has just arrived! Thank you. It’s arrived in perfect time for me and Best Beloved to have a go before Christmas Day. I fear a lot will be way over our heads.

We’re spending Christmas with DD2, including SiL’s very clever family, so I thought the book would be perfect to pass on to them. The reading bit looks very interesting too so I shall have to be careful not to bend the spine or mess the pages!

Elrel Thu 30-Nov-17 21:11:46

What a lot of lovely prizes! Well done everybody!

Grannyknot Thu 30-Nov-17 20:41:50

Grannyactivist so pleased for you, that's a wonderful set of tableware. Lovely prize.

Thanks GN, I'm very happy too for having won a book. Looking forward to reading it to my one (and only) little GS.

grannyactivist Thu 30-Nov-17 12:48:27

Thank you GN - I've just got back, exhausted, from a visit to town with my foster son and his friends and opened my emails to find the notification of my win. Yippee! grin

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 30-Nov-17 12:16:40

Huge congratulations to grannyactivist who has won 4 special edition Moomin books and a set of Arabia Ceramic tableware as the winner of our Moomin competition!

Our runners-up are pittcity, Mopsx4, shaunsheep, lexigran, Grannyknot, Daffodil1, Marmight, 123kitty, grandmac and TheOldbirdie who have all won copies of Finn Family Moomintroll.

Enjoy your prizes all!

GracesGranMK2 Mon 27-Nov-17 14:35:02

That's my name! I was getting so excited for Merlot and her curtains and then there it is. GCs will love it. Thanks GN.

LucyGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 27-Nov-17 13:53:10

Congratulations to Grammat, who has won the copy of How Good Is Your Grammar? - we'll be popping it in the post to you this week. Enjoy!

annsixty Mon 27-Nov-17 10:55:59

I have just received my copy of Secrets of a Happy Marriage
signed by the author, Cathy Kelly, thank you so much GN.

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 24-Nov-17 16:08:51

Congratulations to greenfinger5 who has won a £50 Amazon voucher, a DK Children's Encyclopedia and four other DK books!

DevonJennie53, Glenfinnan, GracesGranMK2, shysal and lauranic are our five runners-up and will receive a copy of the Children's Encyclopedia.

Please check your emails for details! smile

gillybob Thu 23-Nov-17 13:23:38

That's fabulous annsixty congratulations to you.

What a lovely prize. smile

annsixty Thu 23-Nov-17 13:18:03

I have received my gift card today and have ordered my flowers from Bloomon.
I will receive my first bouquet next Thursday and then monthly for 6 months.
I am so thrilled ,thank you.
I will post a photograph if I can.

Auntieflo Wed 22-Nov-17 13:24:27

Congratulations to all who have won a prize. Merlotgran, have a super time browsing your curtain choice. It is such a wonderful surprise when we are the recipients. Well done all.

shysal Wed 22-Nov-17 12:51:35

Many thanks for my runner-up prize of Cathy Kelly's Secrets of a Happy Marriage, received this morning.

Charleygirl Fri 17-Nov-17 15:15:40

ann that is fabulous- I hope that you spend the £150 on yourself you deserve it.

annsixty Fri 17-Nov-17 15:00:28

Thank you so very much. I have just received the e-mail.
I am very excited and look forward to receiving my bouquets. What a lovely prize.

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 17-Nov-17 14:53:52

Also a huge congrats to annsixty who has won a £150 Bloomon gift card and a signed copy of Cathy Kelly's Secrets of a Happy Marriage!

Sulis, shysal, Desdemona and coffeecup have also won a signed copy each. Please check your emails for details.

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 17-Nov-17 14:51:08

Anytime, merlotgran - you'll have to send us a photo when they're up!

merlotgran Thu 16-Nov-17 14:59:11

Ooh! I've just spotted the e-mail. So excited about the new curtains as when we downsized I didn't have a clue what I wanted so bought some cheapo cream ones and although they've done the job I've never really liked them.

Now I'll be able to send for lots of fabric samples and get it absolutely right this time.

They do Roman blinds as well. I'm in heaven! grin

Congratulations, Lorelei I hope you have as much fun as I'm having browsing their website.

Thank you so much, Gransnet

gillybob Thu 16-Nov-17 12:08:52

Woo hoo!
Congratulations Merlot and Lorelei well done!

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 16-Nov-17 11:27:46

Congratulations to merlotgran who is the winner of our competition with the Natural Curtain Company and has won a £350 voucher to spend on curtains/blinds! Congrats also to Lorelei who is the runner-up and has won £250.

Happy shopping!

BBbevan Tue 14-Nov-17 18:13:45

Just had an e-mail about the Bletchley Park Brainteasers book. Both DH and I are looking forward to that

granfromafar Tue 14-Nov-17 16:06:19

A double thanks for my copy of 'At First Light' and also had an email saying I will be receiving the Bletchley Park Brainteasers book too. A lucky month!