Gransnet forums

Coronavirus

Bradford Lass's Blog

(5 Posts)
Rufus2 Mon 01-Jun-20 12:12:05

I find these hot days of 25+ degrees just too uncomfortable
Jane I'm afraid that's Scotland for you! I'll swop you any day of the week! How you can live with 10C, and horizontal rain I'll never know. Obviously you can, otherwise you would be praising the benefits of glorious Devon. smile
My latest copy, the one with Vera on the frontispiece, arrived about a week ago shortly after the Spring edition and they are going to take few days to get through. No matter! Given the weather and lockdown, no problem, especially after yesterday, but that's another story!
Good Health and don't overheat! hmm
Slainte wine wine wine

Jane10 Mon 01-Jun-20 11:07:26

Hello rufus2 I wish we temp of 10 degrees. That would suit me fine. I find these hot days of 25+ degrees just too uncomfortable. However, the latest copy of 'The Oldie' has just arrived through my door so thats me happily occupied for the rest of the morning and early afternoon.
Cheers

Rufus2 Mon 01-Jun-20 09:38:52

Good day Rufus. BradfordLass said on another thread that she will send a link to her blog if you PM her
Good Day to you too, Cavewoman and I hope it's gooder than ours! hmm Coldest day since last August, 10C and feels like -10C with such gales and rain! sad
Thank you for the info.; I'll do as you suggest. but why does GNHQ abide by the stupid, useless 1,000 limit? I know it's been asked before, by me for one, the answer always being that we could become confused searching for previous messages. So what?
I could become even more confused having to search through separate threads! confused
Sorry about that letting off steam, but it was an opportunity to raise the temp. here a bit! grin
Take Care

cavewoman Mon 01-Jun-20 07:45:45

Good day Rufus. BradfordLass said on another thread that she will send a link to her blog if you PM her.

Rufus2 Mon 01-Jun-20 07:37:38

Where is it to be found; Please! ?