Gransnet forums

Coronavirus

Some experts opinions on easing lockdown and other restrictions

(13 Posts)
Germanshepherdsmum Wed 07-Jul-21 16:05:31

Dear God, it’s done it again. I meant LAUGH. Can only assume it went over my phone’s head too.

Germanshepherdsmum Wed 07-Jul-21 16:03:53

Sorry that was supposed to be a ?

Germanshepherdsmum Wed 07-Jul-21 16:01:59

Loved it, so did husband. Very clever. Thanks for the ? Lucca!

love0c Wed 07-Jul-21 15:02:27

Oh dear1 Clearly so did mine ha ha. Guessing some people are still in bed today as not been told by the government to get up!!

Lucca Wed 07-Jul-21 14:28:50

MawBe

Oh dear Lucca - great post last seen somewhere in orbit over some heads?

Certainly looks like it ?‍♀️

GrannyGravy13 Wed 07-Jul-21 14:24:56

Good one Luca ??

MawBe Wed 07-Jul-21 14:23:40

Oh dear Lucca - great post last seen somewhere in orbit over some heads?

JaneJudge Wed 07-Jul-21 14:18:47

Brilliant smile

love0c Wed 07-Jul-21 14:16:05

??? Yes obviously a joke. That is my point. Sick of nanny state. So many people are incapable of living their own lives. I think it has got to the stage when some people even need to be told when to get up in the morning!

Lucca Wed 07-Jul-21 14:08:03

love0c

Exactly! In other words use your own initiative taking into account your health, lifestyle and family commitments etc.

It’s a joke

love0c Wed 07-Jul-21 14:01:54

Exactly! In other words use your own initiative taking into account your health, lifestyle and family commitments etc.

Lin52 Wed 07-Jul-21 13:04:59

Very clever, and funny .

Lucca Wed 07-Jul-21 12:59:57

Medical experts in London today were asked if it is time to ease the COVID lockdowns.
Allergists were in favour of scratching it, but Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
Gastroenterologists had a sort of a gut feeling about it, but Neurologists thought the government lacked the nerve.
Obstetricians felt certain everyone was labouring under a misconception, while Ophthalmologists considered the idea short-sighted.
Many Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while Paediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!"
Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while Radiologists could see right through it.
Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and pharmacists claimed it would be a bitter pill to swallow.
Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter."
Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but Urologists were pissed off by the whole idea.
Anaesthetists thought the whole idea was a gas, and Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.
In the end, the Proctologists/Colorectal Surgeons won out, leaving the entire decision up to the a**holes in politics.?