Gransnet forums

Coronavirus

Covid toothache

(5 Posts)
LtEve Sat 23-Apr-22 19:39:12

Sinus headaches were virtually my only symptom when I had Covid in 2020. They have continued although are more spaced out now. Strangely I had repeated sinus headaches after my last bout of proper flu 20 plus years ago. They lasted about 2 years. It must be my weak spot.

crazyH Sat 23-Apr-22 19:35:40

My sinuses are giving me awful headache and ear ache- feeling sorry for myself ..

GagaJo Sat 23-Apr-22 19:32:05

I always get toothache with my sinus headaches. I take a decongestant alongside ibuprofen, which is anti inflammatory. That seems to help.

Incidentally, I had covid 3 weeks ago and am still getting sinus headaches despite testing negative for 2 1/2 weeks.

VioletSky Sat 23-Apr-22 19:08:15

Two reasons my teeth ache, sinus issues and gritting my teeth when stresssed...

Really hope you feel better soon!

Lizbethann55 Sat 23-Apr-22 18:59:39

Hi. Me again. So I have Covid. But the worst symptom is that I have toothache! All my top teeth ( they are all my own!) ache terribly. I did wonder if it may be sinus related because the top of my nose and ears hurt too, though my nose isn't blocked. My throat and roof of my mouth are sore but feels almost like ulcers than a normal sore throat. But it is my teeth that are killing me! I know that they are all ok as I was at the dentists only a few weeks ago. I am a miserable patient at the best of times, so it doesn't take much for me to feel sorry for myself and pathetic!??