Gransnet forums

Culture/Arts

Pink Floyd

(8 Posts)
susiecb Fri 01-Jun-12 19:56:12

Just listening to the PF programmes on surround sound - brings back lots of memories and reminds me I was interesting once.

Anne58 Fri 01-Jun-12 20:19:51

susiecb , I'm sure that you still are interesting, and don't really see how musical taste would have any bearing on that? (oh heavens, I sound like someone else!)

whenim64 Fri 01-Jun-12 20:21:06

Susie Happy days smile

crimson Fri 01-Jun-12 21:20:38

susiecb; were you in love with Syd like me?

susiecb Sat 02-Jun-12 10:32:59

No not Syd someone else. I used to be quite flamboyant and hippish then - here I am a boring golf playing nearly 60 years old thats what I meant.

kittylester Sat 02-Jun-12 10:38:46

susiecb just think how peculiar you would look now if you hadn't changed since your Pink Floyd days!

I have quite a few friends who play golf and they are far from boring so I'm sure you aren't really either.

It is a shock to find how much we have changed over the years though isn't it? The death of Vidal Sassoon brought home to me how much I have changed from the Twiggy look alike I thought I was (I wish!)

crimson Mon 09-Jul-12 01:20:48

Thought I'd bump this thread up because there's a programme on the Radio [2 I think] on Tuesday night about Pink Floyd, and I'd forgotten about it.

grannyinmypocket Sun 29-Jul-12 16:38:02

I love Pimk Floyd, remember seeing them when I was seventeen, can't believe it's thirtynine years ago. has anyone seen Australian Pink Floyd? not the real thing but brilliant!