Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Monday weigh in.

(8 Posts)
GrannyK Wed 04-Sep-13 09:51:45

Please keep going ! Have been doing really well , but had such a bad week - for various understandable reasons, so I forgive myself instantly ! - that it has to stop now and I need incentive. I have a BIG birthday on Saturday , so I have refused to weigh myself this week and will consider myself the weight I was last week ( 58.3kg) , just a smattering above a target weight which would make me very happy. Then it's all systems go to maintaining that till Christmas- which seems to be almost as hard as losing it in the first place ! As mrshat says, confessing on here and putting it on mfp does keep me focused .

mrshat Tue 03-Sep-13 17:07:37

Welcome back glass - I too would like to keep going as I gained over the holiday but I'm now down to 12st.7.5lbs. Having to confess on here, on a weekly basis, keeps me focused! grin

Notso Tue 03-Sep-13 08:21:22

Having fallen massively by the wayside over the past couple of months, I'd love to join you again. Thanks glass

ginny Tue 03-Sep-13 08:15:30

I've still got a long way to go. So, Thanks for keeping it going. Lost 1 lb. this week.

glassortwo Mon 02-Sep-13 21:53:34

Right we will start again next week, I am hoping Dd has replaced my laptop by then.....the puppy has been to the vets today and has lost part of his manhood.......honest it wasn't revenge for eating the laptop, but I may have been heard to suggest that part of his anatomy was at risk grin grin and Dh IPad is not the best at spelling. grin

janeainsworth Mon 02-Sep-13 21:32:58

Yes. you've been missed Glass, hope you had a productive time at the housesmile
I've lost 700g since last time, down to 62.1kg now. I want to get down to 61kg, might manage it before Christmas.

Grannylin Mon 02-Sep-13 21:15:24

Hello glass lovely to have you back, missed you. Yes please! I'm still stuck on the plateau and I'd love you to give me a bit of a pushgrin

glassortwo Mon 02-Sep-13 20:49:38

I am sorry I have been a little vague the last few weeks but the puppy ate the laptop then I have been away up to our house in Northumberlad for the last 2 weeks where we don't have electricity let alone Internet. I am wondering if you all want to carry on with a new challenge up to Christmas? If you all want to carry on I will total the last few weeks to see what we achieved then set up from next Monday, just post your thoughts. smile