Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Monday 16th September Weigh in

(9 Posts)
glassortwo Mon 16-Sep-13 08:26:42

Good morning Monday again, hope you have had a good week.

Aka Mon 16-Sep-13 08:31:29

I'm a very happy 2lbs lighter than I was this time last week.

janeainsworth Mon 16-Sep-13 08:35:31

200g lighter, now 61.9kg. First time I have been below 62kg since birth of DS.
woo hoo grin

Notso Mon 16-Sep-13 08:39:02

Good morning. I planned to join in again last week but was away. So having put on so much weight over the spring and summer, it's deep breaths and start all over again.

ginny Mon 16-Sep-13 12:02:16

Up 1 1/2 lbs due to being away last week. It WILL be gone by next Monday and hopefully a little more as well.

GrannyK Wed 18-Sep-13 10:11:10

OK, have bitten the bullet and weighed myself even though i wasn't going to until the end of the chaperoning stint. Have put on 1 kg so am now 59.3, which is the most I have weighed all year . Am NOT panicking (much!)-am avoiding sandwiches now and have been pretty much under control ( no late night post theatre snacks for a week ) so I hate to think what I must have weighed this time last week .
Anyway - serious efforts required to get back to pre show weight asap
I hate the yo yo weight loss business . Have lost the same two pounds several times this year !

Grannyeggs Wed 18-Sep-13 11:08:31

grannyknot you have my sympathies, I have lost and gained the same 5 pounds this year. But I will still keep going because I know I will just steadily gain if I do nothing. I have lost a pound this week and it was a struggle. Good luck everyone for next week flowers

Tegan Wed 18-Sep-13 11:11:11

60 kg which is what I was before I went away [I think] although I did dip below that at one point. I'm not going to the gym at the moment as I think I overdid it a bit; can now get into my old clothes and, in two weeks time I don't have to fit it in between work etc. Also hoping rest might stop the tingling in my leg, which could be due to me straining something [good excuse to be lazy blush]. Started nibbling at the cheese again, but not in the quantities I used to and ate some bread on Monday that the S.O. had left here [trying not to waste any food these days] but there's no bread left and I think the cheese has gone also. It must be difficult watching what you eat when you're working away GrannyK. The S.O. knows someone that does chaperoning [I think she worked on the Harry Potter films which, obviously had a lot of children in them]; must be really interesting work.

mrshat Thu 19-Sep-13 19:32:07

Still the same this week - 12st 6 lbs - maybe next week I might lose some?