Dieting & exercise

Monday 7th October weigh in.

(22 Posts)
glassortwo Fri 11-Oct-13 10:04:03

grannyK focus smile
tegan smile you seem very organised.
babs step at a time and you can do it.

Babs1952 Thu 10-Oct-13 13:06:15

Hi Nelliemsor I did think about the 5.2 diet but to be honest I am quite enjoying the W/W at the moment. We have been away a lot recently, a wedding and then a weekend in a nice Hotel in St Ives for our anniversary so it's a wonder I've lost anything really! Anyway I'm back on track now well apart supper at the theatre last Friday wink I almost forgot that onesmile

Thanks Glassortwo I hope to lose a stone - besides the 10lb - so a long way to go yet!

Tegan you sound so busy. You didn't really have time to work did yousmile

Tegan Wed 09-Oct-13 23:20:03

Went to the gym but didn't push myself as I haven't been for weeks. Ate a proper meal this evening instead of leftovers and lots of bread. Hoping I've got a bit of control back. Had a phone call from work today with someone hoping I'd have an answer to a problem; didn't know straight away so had to do a bit of investigating [I love that sort of thing]. Ended up having a chat with someone on a narrow boat [as you do] but then had trouble getting off the boat with my wonky knees. Now making some chicken soup for tomorrow smile.

GrannyK Wed 09-Oct-13 21:53:50

Just checking in to say I couldn't get to the scales this week for usual weigh in AND I was taken out twice as late birthday celebrations. So this is really as a note to myself to stay focused till next week as there is a bit of redressing the balance to do before I next weight myself .

glassortwo Tue 08-Oct-13 20:35:47

I have stayed the same, but was expecting a gain so I am pleased but need to give myself a shake.
Well done ginny definitely going in the right direction.
babs well done 10lb off is great, keep it up.
wombat welcome, nice and easy is the best way and it will stay off, look forward to see how you get on. smile
jane its a blip dont worry, its fantastic the amount you have lost to date.
galen when's the next cruise? You have not put a great deal on considering the feast available on board.
nellie hope your tummy has settled, well don on your loss.
anno look forward to see how you get on, are you going back to 5:2?
mrshat doing great keep at it.
tegan everyone says that when you retire, you cant imagine how you found time to work, seems that way for you,hope you have enjoyed the start to your retirement.
bez fantastic.

Well done everyone smile look forward to next weeks results. wink

Galen Tue 08-Oct-13 17:15:33

I'm doing it as well! I find the days I'm working are best as fast days until I get home and desperately need the C2H5OH

Bez Tue 08-Oct-13 17:08:59

Well I weighed again this morning and have lost about a pound of the weight I had regained - almost back to the beginning here but now going the right way. I found it interesting reading the 1 2 3 thread about the number of courses - and what the courses are!!

wombat22 Tue 08-Oct-13 16:40:14

Well I've spent the afternoon reading 5:2 forums and I am going to join you Tegan and start it tomorrow with a Fast day. I am feeling positive and almost looking forward to it. Good luck to us all smile

Tegan Tue 08-Oct-13 16:25:12

Starting tomorrow again; had a late night babysit and an very early start which resulted in me picking at junk food at starnge times [I do that when I'm tired]. And I still haven't found time to go to the gym. Hope to do that tomorrow as well.

mrshat Tue 08-Oct-13 15:28:33

Still 12st 7lbs - at least the weight is not going back on. Fingers crossed!

annodomini Tue 08-Oct-13 13:02:21

I lost my way after I came back from my holiday in August. I had only put on a couple of pounds in France and so far have stayed about the same. I will start again next week.

wombat22 Tue 08-Oct-13 12:50:15

Nelliemoser i was doing 5:2 but somehow lost my way. I'm going to see how I get on. Good luck everyone

Nelliemoser Tue 08-Oct-13 09:55:49

wombat and Babs have you seen the 5:2diet thread? That is how I am losing. 500cals two days a week and eat within the GDA of 2000cals the rest of the time.

Nelliemoser Tue 08-Oct-13 09:25:17

55.6kg this am. 1kg or 2.2lbs down. I didn't have dinner last night though as my tummy was feeling a bit dodgy.

Galen Tue 08-Oct-13 09:18:09

14stone. Post cruise! Back on diet!

janeainsworth Tue 08-Oct-13 08:32:49

Oh dear! I gained 300g last week, could be something to do with having friends round and rather too much wine.
Will try harder this week!

Tegan Tue 08-Oct-13 00:42:35

wombat; I've just had a bit of a relapse [after doing so well for ages] so, like you I'm starting again tomorrow [well, today now]. Good luck!

wombat22 Mon 07-Oct-13 13:51:45

Hello everyone. Can I join you? I'm starting a diet tomorrow and think it would help to post my (progress!) I would love to lose 2 stones sunshine

Babs1952 Mon 07-Oct-13 13:00:54

Hi everyone

I haven't been on here for a while and I can't remember how much I'd lost the last time! Any way I'm still at W/W and have lost 10lbs all together!

I'm quite pleased but it is soooooo slow. 1/2lb last week and the previous week but hey ho at least it's a loss and it all adds up. My clothes are more comfortable and I can even wear some clothes which have been hidden at the back of the wardrobesmile so it is worth the effort.

Bez Mon 07-Oct-13 09:21:08

Not weighed this morning but when I dared to face the scales end of last week I was starting to go in the right direction - will report later.

ginny Mon 07-Oct-13 08:57:00

' Morning.

Well, I'm going in the right direction. 1 1/2 lbs. off this week.

glassortwo Mon 07-Oct-13 07:51:46

Good morning, I am running late as usual. Hope you have had a good week.