Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Monday 9th Dec weigh in.

(8 Posts)
glassortwo Mon 09-Dec-13 07:57:40

Good morning the few of you who are managing to stay on the straight and narrow.

I know what I need to do, its having the motivation to carry it out tchhmm
I am going to try to reign myself in for the next couple of weeks but I have to get my head down seriously from the 1st January.

janeainsworth Mon 09-Dec-13 08:38:54

I seemed to plateau over the last few weeks but managed to lose a bit this week, down to 60.8kg today. Bought some stollen yesterday though, the first Christmas food I've bought this year, just can't resist Fenwicks Food Hall! so having to be extra strongwilled to eat only small bits at a time!

coastwallker Mon 09-Dec-13 12:10:50

Oops too may Christmas parties last week so up one and a half pounds. Working this week though so hopefully away from temptation and with a 25 minute brisk walk each way I should be able to lose it again

Galen Mon 09-Dec-13 12:21:38

13.13 3/4

NanaKath3 Mon 09-Dec-13 14:00:36

Had been really good all week until Friday when small grand-daughter came to stay! I had to share her popcorn at the cinema didn't I? Too much for a wee girl. Then we went for a bit of lunch after, McD wasn't good enough!, I usually go to John Lewis so I can see the decorations out of the window (says Miss B)tchshock when we got home Gramps had bought us teacakes and a tin of Fox's biscuits for teacupcake

I WILL be good this week - Promisetchhmm

Babs1952 Tue 10-Dec-13 12:49:53

At my last weigh in I had stayed the same but hoping for a small loss this week! Trying to stick to it but it's a difficult time of year! grin

Nelliemoser Tue 10-Dec-13 13:24:10

54.4 kg just under 8st 7lb on the 5:2 day diet.

mrshat Wed 11-Dec-13 20:38:09

Still 12st.7lbs (again the best of 3). grin