Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

16th June Weign in

(7 Posts)
glassortwo Mon 16-Jun-14 07:28:27

Good morning, here we are half way through June...how did that happen.
I have had a hitting missy weekend hope you have done better. sunshine not that we have any this morning hmm

Marelli Mon 16-Jun-14 18:58:25

I am TOO FAT! Although according to my BMI I'm still a healthy weight. Why is it that it's just so bloomin' easy to put it on and seems just about impossible to take it off again? confused I'm calorie counting.......hmm though I've thought about trying the 5.2 again but that made me dizzy!

jinglbellsfrocks Mon 16-Jun-14 19:01:15

Poor missy. Is she the dog?

Marelli Mon 16-Jun-14 19:08:49

confused....*jings*?

Nanabelle Mon 16-Jun-14 21:14:12

…hitting missy ….wink
Well, I am now on day 8 of 17 day diet and so pleased to have lost 5 lb (mind you I had been eating for England the few weeks before I started). I know you always lose the most at the beginning, but it is encouraging. Hope I can keep going - I think this forum topic will help as it's nice to see others trying too.
Will be glad when I get to day 18 and can have some carbs though as I miss things like couscous and new potatoes.

GrannyK Tue 17-Jun-14 09:56:56

Pleased to say that the extra bit of walking to and from trains in new job has really made a difference to those few pounds that always hang around at the end of losing the weight you want. AND we are still only in rehearsal , so it is not every day yet. Rather optimistic that when the actual run starts I might be the slimmest I have been in years .......

Nanabelle Tue 17-Jun-14 22:19:04

GrannyK …… flowers ……. well done. Walking is great exercise isn't it. I need to do some now! (well not exactly now this minute, but maybe a daily walk!)