Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Monday 15th weigh in.

(4 Posts)
glassortwo Mon 15-Dec-14 14:42:03

Sorry I am late posting this weeks thread. Hope you are all ok.

GrannyK Tue 16-Dec-14 10:54:39

Not a good week , so I am being a coward and not weighing myself.
And it was looking so good last week too !
If I can just summon up those last reserves of self control till next week then I can enjoy myself in a (moderately!) guilt free way at Christmas .
(This is really a " note to self" of course)
Thanks for keeping the thread going glass and giving me somewhere public to post the above !!!!

Tegan Tue 16-Dec-14 11:11:29

I did overeat this weekend [the S.O. got one of those M&S meals that included a puddingblush] but I did get to the gym yesterday. The fact that we're billynomates this Christmas and are just cooking a small meal for ourselves means that, hopefully I can maintain my weight loss. I'm still chuffed with my Nutribullett juices which I have every day. I did watch a programme about dieting last night which showed the dangers of dramatic weight loss [why, when we try to lose weight do we watch programmes about dieting and read recipe books I ask myself confused].

Teetime Wed 17-Dec-14 06:33:44

Another pound and a half off for me this week but I'm with you grannyK about summoning up the last vestiges of self control until weigh in next Monday evening. Its getting very hard. We're like you Tegan no visitors for meal just a few neighbours for drinks on Sunday afternoon then up to DD2s for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day back here on Boxing Day so I'm hoping to hold it down for weigh in again on 29th.
There were 29 of us at Slimming World this week and about 20 stayed for the chat and some Slimming World style Christmas snacks- we are expecting a rush after Christmas of course. I do the booking in and take the money so I have to go and it keep me on track too.
Have a good week. tchsmile