Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Can anyone suggest me good site to buy Trampoline?

(11 Posts)
margaretrodriguez Fri 14-Dec-18 11:27:44

Hello Guys. I want to buy a medium size trampoline for my kids, but I have no much idea about Trampoline to buy or what to check before buy? It will be very help to me if anyone guide me in this regard. Any advice will be highly appreciated by me.

MawBroon Fri 14-Dec-18 11:28:58

Try Amazon?

Izabella Fri 14-Dec-18 12:08:20

our lot god rid of one after the third fracture. (Not all on the same child I might add.)

Buffybee Fri 14-Dec-18 12:36:56

I'm pretty sure that Dd got hers from Argos.

silverlining48 Fri 14-Dec-18 12:46:44

Easy to buy one Asda Tesco etc etc toy shops, but ask a medic and you will find that there are so many accidents on trampolines, broken bones, head I njuries so people get rid of them. if you go ahead there will be plenty advertised second hand. Make sure there’s a safety net attached and it’s not recommended to have more than one child on them at a time. Good luck!

merlotgran Fri 14-Dec-18 13:05:47

They end up being a terrible eyesore in the garden when the kids get fed up with them. In fact, they're a terrible eyesore in the garden full stop!

mumofmadboys Fri 14-Dec-18 13:08:16

They are dangerous. Fractures mend but neck injuries cause a lot of problems. Sorry! Not what you wanted to hear. Check with parents first is my advice.

Jacob9 Mon 17-Dec-18 11:39:53

The perfect guide for trampoline https://mytrampolinekids. com/best-trampoline/

Cherrytree59 Mon 17-Dec-18 11:44:57

When flying low just before landing in our holiday destination, we play spot the swimming pool (not hard I know).

On the return journey its spot the trampoline often its more trampoline than garden.grin

GrandmaKT Mon 17-Dec-18 12:46:08

We got this one for our GC (aged 3 and 4) in the spring. www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/outdoor/trampolines/trampolines/8ft-trampoline-with-safety-net/p/162029
It has a safety net and we were very pleasantly surprised with the quality. They have used it every day in good weather and no bumps, bruises or broken bones so far!

margaretrodriguez Tue 05-Feb-19 12:49:36

Thanks GrandmaKT for your reference but I also agree with Jacob9 link where I found some good options as well for kids.