Gransnet forums

Discount codes/offers

Discount codes, voucher codes and special offers

(42 Posts)
CariGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 10-Jul-18 16:11:30

Who was it said "I never pay retail"? We reckon they have a point - there is nothing we like more than a discount code or a special offer.

We will bring you some exclusive Gransnet partner discounts and we'll also be keeping an eye out for any other new offers we think might be of interest and sharing them too.

Oh, and if there are specific stores or products you'd particularly like to find offers for let us know - we can't promise anything but we will absolutely do what we can!

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 10-Jul-18 16:12:41

For starters...

20% off your first order (exclusions apply) at House of Bath

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 10-Jul-18 16:15:53

Guaranteed £50 off all rooms for 3 or 4 night breaks in July/August withWarner Leisure Hotels

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 10-Jul-18 16:17:47

20% off everything at Hotter Shoes

Marydoll Tue 10-Jul-18 17:00:32

Thanks GN, I do love a discount.
In fact, first thing this morning I got an additional 15% off a Phase Eight sale item, which I had been watching.
When I went back later, it was out of stock, so early bird caught the worm!
Whenever I'm buying online, I search for free delivery or discount codes. It drives my DH mad, when I tell him to wait until I've searched.

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 10-Jul-18 17:01:38

If you fancy taking the GC out to Prezzo kids eat free with this code KF4077694

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 10-Jul-18 17:02:07

20% full price items at Joules with discount code PICNIC18

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 10-Jul-18 17:08:29

Marydoll

Thanks GN, I do love a discount.
In fact, first thing this morning I got an additional 15% off a Phase Eight sale item, which I had been watching.
When I went back later, it was out of stock, so early bird caught the worm!
Whenever I'm buying online, I search for free delivery or discount codes. It drives my DH mad, when I tell him to wait until I've searched.

Absolutely right about the early bird - never wait when there is an offer on! Let us know anything you'd like us to find (when we can)

Cherrytree59 Tue 10-Jul-18 17:09:13

Thank you HQ that was a quick response smile

Pebbles77 Sat 14-Jul-18 11:38:34

You gorgeous people thank
You for the heads up ?

garna Sat 29-Sep-18 21:35:49

I always buy clothes in retail stores. I prefer websites with designer brands for less. Of course, there are clothes from previous collections.For me it is good, because I don't follow fashion. That's meen that I'd rather buy high quality clothes at a low price and still look more fashionable than people who buy clothes in regular stores.

londonhousehotel Tue 26-Feb-19 13:01:33

FAMILY HALF TERM OFFER in Central London Hotel.
London family holiday packages. Choose between Family Quad Room and Triple rooms at London House Hotel Kensington for a pleasant, hassle-free stay at a 10% discount including children goody bags on arrival and complimentary breakfast and much more.

JackyB Tue 26-Feb-19 14:55:14

I assume this only applies to those who live in the UK?

amyamelie Tue 07-May-19 07:34:49

Thank you! Actual information! I know where you can find the best retail online shopping welcome to www.topvoucherscode.co.uk

Floradora9 Tue 07-May-19 11:47:37

I use Itison and Groupon a lot Itison especially as it has local deals and we always have a few two for one meals ready to use. You can also get a free month of 2 for 1 offers from Tastecard and if you buy one day's insurance through comparethemarket,com you get a year of half price meals ( certain days.) and 2 for 1 cinema tickets ( Meercat Movies ) on Tuesday and Wednesday . Look up Martin Lewis's site Money savings Expert for advice on this and loads more voucher codes. I buy a day;s insurance for the UK lie about my health and age and it ends up less than two pounds . You are not going to use it anyway .

alliesporer Mon 02-Sep-19 09:31:28

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Maggiemaybe Sat 22-Feb-20 08:44:11

Can I just urge anyone who buys online (M & S, Boden, Boots, Superdrug, National Holidays and countless others) to sign up with Topcashback or another reward company that offers free discount cash back? It’s easy and painless, with no drawbacks, unless you count the rage you feel when you realise you’ve forgotten to use them for an eligible purchase. grin I don’t spend so much online these days as I’m trying to shop local, but still got a hefty amount when I booked a holiday cottage recently.

Marydoll Sat 22-Feb-20 08:46:38

Arina, as prices were in dollars, I assumed it was based in the USA.

Is postage reasonable and how long do they take to deliver?

Suki70 Sun 23-Feb-20 05:38:50

Maggiemaybe I agree with you about using Topcashback and a similar site is Quidco. Both can offer considerable savings.

Marydoll Sun 23-Feb-20 08:36:05

I too have successfully used Topcashback, but you don't always get your promised cash.
I have been waiting four years for a considerable sum from a well known carpet company. I was told it all depends on the actual company depositing the cash with Topcashback. I have given up asking now, which is what they were probably hoping for. sad.

Maggiemaybe Sun 23-Feb-20 10:01:44

Yes, I had that with one company, Marydoll, but just the one. Topcashback did their best to get it for me, but no luck. Every other company's paid up though. I've had over £1200 cashback in all, over a good few years.

Maggiemaybe Sun 23-Feb-20 10:02:45

Oh, I should mention that I have the upgraded membership, not the free one, so I get a higher level of cashback from some companies. It only costs £5 a year though.

Jackthelad Fri 03-Jul-20 09:41:21

I note this thread has been dormant for sometime. I have a question that one or more of you might be able to answer. Yes we all love a bargain, but why do you shun the high street and buy on line. There is an old saying. Don't buy a pig in a poke. The answer is you were sold a piglet in sack, but when the money had changed hands and the sack opened the cat was let out of the bag. Cost saving might be the answer, but what about quality and value for money. I like to see exactly what I spending my hard earned cash on in reality; not a picture or description complete with sales blurb. I am told you do a tour of the first, but buy online. Where do you when all the shops have gone

Richard55 Wed 05-Aug-20 11:50:49

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

DarentLewis Thu 24-Sep-20 08:42:46

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.