Gransnet forums

Education

Primary School who provide resources

(9 Posts)
NanKate Tue 14-Jan-20 19:43:15

A few years back I used to access a great primary school who shared resources on every subject/topic. I can’t now remember the name of the school I think it was something like Woodside but although I have googled it I can’t find it at all. Can anyone help please ?

Maggiemaybe Tue 14-Jan-20 19:52:33

Woodlands Junior School, NanKate. It looks as though the tesources are now here:

www.primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/

Maggiemaybe Tue 14-Jan-20 19:53:12

resources, not tesources!

Lovemybed Tue 14-Jan-20 19:55:33

Are you thinking of Woodlands - sorry can't do links. Primary Resources good all round site too.

NanKate Tue 14-Jan-20 20:06:57

Thank you so much Maggie and Love exactly what I wanted needed for my 2 grandsons. 💐💐

Maggiemaybe Tue 14-Jan-20 20:13:53

You’re welcome. I’m sure they’ll come in for my lot too, now that you’ve reminded me of them. smile

Marydoll Tue 14-Jan-20 20:26:03

NanKate, I used them too. Great resources. I had forgotten about them.
Here is a link and it has just worked for me.
www.woodlands.kent.sch.uk/

NanKate Wed 15-Jan-20 09:17:13

Thanks Mary. Your little one will benefit from your teaching experience and excellent resources like these.

My 8 year old studied the Tudors last term and they had a Tudor Ball when the all dressed up danced and feasted. When I asked him about it he said the best thing was the meat pies, followed by apple pies 🥧🥧. He does love his food and doesn’t have an ounce of fat on him, I wish I didn’t.

Brilomi Mon 20-Jan-20 10:10:08

Thanks for the info