Gransnet forums

Education

Primary School who provide resources

(10 Posts)
NanKate Tue 14-Jan-20 19:43:15

A few years back I used to access a great primary school who shared resources on every subject/topic. I can’t now remember the name of the school I think it was something like Woodside but although I have googled it I can’t find it at all. Can anyone help please ?

Maggiemaybe Tue 14-Jan-20 19:52:33

Woodlands Junior School, NanKate. It looks as though the tesources are now here:

www.primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/

Maggiemaybe Tue 14-Jan-20 19:53:12

resources, not tesources!

Lovemybed Tue 14-Jan-20 19:55:33

Are you thinking of Woodlands - sorry can't do links. Primary Resources good all round site too.

NanKate Tue 14-Jan-20 20:06:57

Thank you so much Maggie and Love exactly what I wanted needed for my 2 grandsons. ??

Maggiemaybe Tue 14-Jan-20 20:13:53

You’re welcome. I’m sure they’ll come in for my lot too, now that you’ve reminded me of them. smile

Marydoll Tue 14-Jan-20 20:26:03

NanKate, I used them too. Great resources. I had forgotten about them.
Here is a link and it has just worked for me.
www.woodlands.kent.sch.uk/

NanKate Wed 15-Jan-20 09:17:13

Thanks Mary. Your little one will benefit from your teaching experience and excellent resources like these.

My 8 year old studied the Tudors last term and they had a Tudor Ball when the all dressed up danced and feasted. When I asked him about it he said the best thing was the meat pies, followed by apple pies ??. He does love his food and doesn’t have an ounce of fat on him, I wish I didn’t.

Brilomi Mon 20-Jan-20 10:10:08

Thanks for the info

jacobryan Wed 21-Oct-20 15:00:50

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.