Gransnet forums

Education

Best diploma programs?

(5 Posts)
Charleygirl5 Mon 05-Oct-26 10:02:14

Somebody local has a degree in maths and a Bsc in education. She wants to teach maths in London. What course would she have to do to achieve it? She is eligible to work here.

She was looking for cleaning jobs which is a total waste of what she has achieved. I would appreciate your help please.

eazybee Mon 05-Oct-26 09:33:06

Consider what sort of career you want and chose a course that will help you achieve it.

CarrotTop Mon 05-Oct-26 09:24:50

Pick something you're good at which you'll be able to maintain interest in for 2 years. Good luck.

Georgesgran Mon 05-Oct-26 09:22:10

You’d be better off asking on a USA forum, john

john098 Mon 05-Oct-26 09:06:00

Hi!! I’ve been out of school for a while and would like to go back to school for a 2 year diploma next fall but I’m not the best at math or science, could anyone recommend any programs/schools?