Gransnet forums

Education

School giving transcripts Willy-Nilly?

(3 Posts)
Aely Tue 06-Oct-26 11:22:39

You got a Diploma from School? I guess you are in America then. Hopefully one of the American members can help you.

It always seems strange to me when I see on a TV programme (Buffy the Vampire Slayer for instance), school leavers "graduating".

Aveline Tue 06-Oct-26 11:21:21

????

chinyu Tue 06-Oct-26 11:13:08

I don’t even know what flair to use because this is an odd one. I lose my diploma, I reach out to the school I attended to get my transcript. They sent me mine, no issue. Right after that they basically offered me someone else’s too, said “we got another request for x persons transcript too, we believe that is you.” I said “NOPE IM Y THANK YOU” is this a normal thing? Where should I post this? Who can I reach out to tell?