Gransnet forums

Food

which food delivery app do you use?

(30 Posts)
Kseniya Tue 10-Nov-20 16:40:50

please write the name and why you choose this, tell me the pros and cons)

Dibbydod Sun 15-Nov-20 10:53:44

Just Google Tesco and sign up for home delivery.
It’s a very straightforward and user friendly site , competitive prices , can add or take away products right up to the night before delivery, friendly and helpful drivers , home delivery just £3 with minimum £40 spend , can’t fault it . Just brilliant !

Missfoodlove Sun 15-Nov-20 11:04:27

I have noted the OP’s past threads and some responses, I believe it is a Ukrainian name.
However her English varies very rapidly, she mentions a husband but I seem to think she once posted a thread asking how to meet men.
I have cut and pasted her response to a foodie thread.

Kseniya

hallo! I love to cook ribs, this is probably the fastest, easiest and most delicious recipe.
Remove the ribs from the refrigerator, rub with salt (pepper if you like it sharper) let them stand to rest for 1-1.5. then rub the ribs with barbecue sauce (do not overdo it, it burns quickly) - leave the marinating for another 30 minutes and voila - you can put it in the oven at 180-200 degrees to slowly simmer, it also depends on your oven. I put on 1 hour - 1.5, you may need more. the crust should be browned and the ribs should be dressed from the bone,
good luck!

It’s easy to be taken in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missfoodlove Sun 15-Nov-20 11:08:45

Just remembered I think the first thread was what job could someone do with little English.
Her English has certainly improved and her French. “Voila”

NotSpaghetti Sun 15-Nov-20 11:11:28

Missfoodlove I don't see the point of posting other things on this thread. I am happy to be "taken in" on this thread if indeed that's what's going on. Its not as though we are revealing anything personal

Also, someone else may be interested in the merits and demerits of the various home-delivery options, so if it helps someone else, fair enough.