There was an old woman from Hull In her garden she kept a big bull He's an Aberdeen Angus and gorgeous His dangly bits are really enormous His coat used fifty kilos of wool!
It's been years since I rocked at a concert As I'm a classical music convert, Now it’s just Brahms and Liszt That's until I am pissed, After which I am rendered inert.
I've been asked to the Easter Parade I could wear the new outfit I made With my flowery bonnet And Eastertide sonnet Like Judy Garland with all the frills upon it!!!
I could do with a day by the sea Full of fun and excitement for me A boiled egg sandwich all sandy Kiss me quick hats and candy Rounded off with a yummy cream tea.
I think I'll buy snorkel and jet skis Then I won't have to pay any hire fees But my insurance will rise As high as the skies As sure as the moon's made of cheese.