It’s getting towards the time we planned ahead for the Grand Christmas Ball Held as usual in Lemongrove Manor, strict dress code (anything goes) Alphabetical order ...be inventive.
I see no one has posted since last night ?. I knew they were all unable to hold their booze. Lightweights. Come on out from under the table and get back to the party. As for you lemon, the Lady (and I use the word loosely) of the Manor, should you be wandering round (un) dressed like that.?
Kettle indeed. Yes quite right marydoll I’ve been drinking tea. As you are aware I am totally teetotal . (Don’t tell lemon but I’ve got a keg of poteen from the Argy hidden under the Christmas tree)
Please Santa look over there...it your lovely marydoll. Look marydoll here’s Santa for you. George? No don’t worry about him, I’ll look after him for you.
Santa come on we might as well go and have a drink. Where have you left Rudolph by the way? I quite fancy a quick whirl round the car park in your sleigh ?
Zoo. We need a zoo at this bash. All sorts of wild and exotic animals to demonstrate how wild and exotic we are. and some of us do have spots and wrinkly skin.
Can (I realise it should be may but that’s the wrong letter ?) I please report that Marydoll has been to the hairdresser today to get her hair done for................Santa !!! ?. I know, she wants a threesome with George ?