Just opened a small but gleaming new bar in the best part of town, The Alphabet, 1950’s themed bar all polished chrome and plastic, with a juke box and frothy coffee machine. Drop in when out shopping for a chat and a snifter.? The bar only has a few house rules, no pj’s to be worn, keep to an alphabetical order and be inventive.Free drinks for the surreal and humorous contributions.?
Right now I’m hungry. What’s on the menu tonight? Has soop finished with the fireman yet. (Mind you what use he’ll be after chewy’s squashed him I don’t know ?
Take a hike soop, what's left of him I'll leave for you to include in your next batch of rissoles they couldn't possibly be any worse than your current recipe
Underhand chewy ?. You know soop and I wanted a go when you had finished with him. Trust you to use him all up. I’ll have a rissole soop I’m so hungry I could eat a ferret (it’s not ferret is it soop ?)
Xactly. Unbelievable describe them perfectly. What are the stick things soop? Pencils? Bits of wood? Its a whole new meaning to the term "char grilled".
Kan I show you this bar menu from the 1960s? It's hung on the kitchen wall of every house I've lived in since I was married in the 70s. I found it dumped in an out house of a house we bought when first married and I'm glad we rescued it. You can have this copy to hang above the Alphabet Bar if you like? Prices look fair!