Gransnet forums

Games

Fabulous Friday: Fearsome, Frightful, Ferocious, Formidable, but Frazzled Miss MaryDoll’s Friendly Maths Class.

(61 Posts)
Marydoll Fri 08-May-20 09:48:10

Good morning class, here we are again.
A less taxing question today.
I am wondering if people are finding this boring and should I stop posting them??

Please don't post the answers, so that everyone can try
PM me if you wish.

A man lives on the tenth floor of a building. Every day he takes the elevator to go down to the ground floor to go to work. When he returns he takes the same elevator to the seventh floor and walks up the stairs to reach his apartment on the tenth floor. He hates walking so why does he do it?

Note that there is nothing wrong with the elevator or the design of the building. It is a perfectly normal elevator in a perfectly normal building.

I will be back later, have a good day!

CraftyGranny Fri 08-May-20 18:52:23

J'no, I wud luv to meat u all in pirsun, u ar such fun

Doodle Fri 08-May-20 19:19:35

craftygranny yous two. We lik avin yous in r klass. Ave you ad an ? or a stiff git yet? Iz d an ? but not a stiff git ?

Marydoll Fri 08-May-20 20:02:21

Good night class. Thanks for being such good fun.

Doodle, ? a certificate for you at last. It has taken me ages to work out what you have been complaining about! ?

Doodle Fri 08-May-20 20:04:56

Oh Miss I ain’t neber as a stiff git befour. I so appy. I got sum choclit butans to share. Anee won wan sum ?

Pantglas2 Fri 08-May-20 20:10:43

Ooh I lyk choclit butans Doodle an I bin cleerin owt the Tuck Shop for fings wot is pasd there Smel by date an fown ? doe nuts so we can selebrayt the speshul olidae!

Doodle Fri 08-May-20 20:13:18

Ooh pants thas nise. I foun sum papr playts and serveeyetes. We kan do fings in stile.?

Feelingmyage55 Sat 09-May-20 12:10:25

All pms should come through now. marydoll’s test came through but not the others. Hope it is working.

Feelingmyage55 Sat 09-May-20 12:11:21

I have had a sweetie delivery from the local vintage sweetie shop!!!!!!!!!!

Marydoll Sat 09-May-20 12:14:06

Any MB, bars, Feelingmyage? Or what about candy balls?
Oh now I'm craving them.
There is a wee vintage sweetie shop at the Trongate in Glasgow sells them, but I won't be going there any time soon! sad

Marydoll Sat 09-May-20 12:15:15

THIS IS FRIDAY'S PAGE I have lost the plot altogether.
I'm off to plant my leeks!