Gransnet forums

Games

Thursday: Miss MaryDoll's Thematic Thursday Teaser.

(90 Posts)
Marydoll Thu 28-May-20 08:56:21

NO POSTING OF ANSWERS PLEASE OR I WILL SEND YOU TO MISS CHARLEY GIRL! wink

Good morning class, another picture puzzle, as that's this week's theme.

It's hard to suit everyone. Some of you loathe them, some like them. I try hard to have some variety, that's why sometimes it's number puzzles, sometimes word puzzles and sometimes picture puzzles.

Today's puzzle is a two word answer. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It is not inside the house! I will come back with a clue later.

Chewbacca Fri 29-May-20 00:22:38

Night night Miss! blush

Marydoll Fri 29-May-20 00:16:29

CHEWBACCA!!!!!!!!! ?

Chewbacca Fri 29-May-20 00:15:21

shock that's not wot my bruvver sed Grannynannywanny. Go round the bike shed and I'll tell you......

Marydoll Fri 29-May-20 00:14:46

D for
Disruptive
Disobedient
Dangerous.
Daring.
Defiant
Demonic
Depressing
Dire
Disappointing
Dodgy
Dishevelled and
DRUNK...
to name but a few!

Oh I forgot, DARLING ?

Grannynannywanny Fri 29-May-20 00:11:16

Do you girlz not even no that sex is for bringin coal to posh peepuls houses.

Chewbacca Fri 29-May-20 00:02:32

Don't tell MissMarydoll though Doodle, she finks I'm a bad influenza on the class. I've bin standin with my face to the wall for 7 hours, wearing this pointy hat with a D on it. I fink she's a bit daft cos my it shud be a C. Ere you are Doodle you can ave this hat cos it's got you inishull on it.

Doodle Thu 28-May-20 23:53:52

Weight for me chewy I’m comin. I wanna no all bout sex.?

Chewbacca Thu 28-May-20 23:46:48

<whispers> go round the back of the bike sheds Doodle & Callistemon, we can drink those cocktails there. And I'll tell you wot my bruvver told me about sex. You won't believe it! shock

Marydoll Thu 28-May-20 23:31:45

Why are you gurrrrrls not in the dorm??

Get to bed now!!!

I blame that Chewy for leading you astray.☹️ Bringing her Argy antics into MY school!!!!!

Doodle Thu 28-May-20 23:31:23

Ok callistemon I gib yous a coktale it cawled sex on d beech. I dunno wot dat mens but all d adults laff wen dey ask four it. ?

Doodle Thu 28-May-20 23:29:16

I kant see a fwuffy bit callistemon butt if yous kan I belieb yous an I fink it mus be dust.?. Got two go bak two d lokdown fred now coz dey bee missin deys cocktales ?

Callistemon Thu 28-May-20 23:26:25

Shhh, we'll go behind the bike sheds no one will tell.

Doodle Thu 28-May-20 23:24:47

Oops. I posted on this thread instead of the lockdown one. I will be in twouble bringin cocktails to skul ??

Callistemon Thu 28-May-20 23:24:26

I shall get me mikrerscope out.

Callistemon Thu 28-May-20 23:23:51

I no that but wot's the cream fluffy bit on the bottom right of the picture?

Dont wanna go to Barnard Castle, you never know who you mite meet.
( I dont mean you of course, I'm sure you're lovely).

Chewbacca Thu 28-May-20 23:21:37

Oooh you is dense sometimes Callistemon! It's a seat belt! Didn't you see MissMarydoll telling us wot the answer woz? You should have come wiv me to Barnard Castle; it makes you see fings better when you goes there!

Callistemon Thu 28-May-20 23:06:06

I'm gonna thrcream an thrcream until I'm sick

Callistemon Thu 28-May-20 23:05:05

Doodle
Yes, there is a fluffy bit if you make it big.
Stamps foot again!!!
Wot is it?
Bottom right

confused

Chewbacca Thu 28-May-20 22:40:44

I don't mind being in prism anyway cos at least I'll get to see me Dad! but I don't like porridge

Bathsheba Thu 28-May-20 22:31:06

Doods luks lik thai tort yoo ow to spel proppa in prism!

Charleygirl5 Thu 28-May-20 22:04:32

I am in agreement!

Grannynannywanny Thu 28-May-20 20:55:07

I’m completely useless at these pictures. I hadn’t any idea what it was until the very helpful clues at the end

Doodle Thu 28-May-20 19:59:55

I am going to have a Paloma cocktail tonight. Tequila and grapefruit with a hint of lime. Sounds lovely. I love grapefruit.
In view of the warm weather I will be dispensing cocktails on the prison terrace tonight. I have arranged comfy loungers so no danger of falling cherry and have a selection of nibbles for you to enjoy with your drinks. We will be serving late so no need to hurry. Any who fall asleep in their loungers will be gently transported back to their rooms for a good nights sleep.

Doodle Thu 28-May-20 19:42:40

chewy I fink yous bin watchin two mush telebizion. Yous is finking of domnik comeins arn yous. ?. Yous is funknee ?

Pantglas2 Thu 28-May-20 19:42:01

Ooh luvly Miss - mae I av a nyntee-nyne pleez? ?