On another thread, (about hijacking threads, if you want to find it) this was suggested as a potential thread title - each post to have nothing whatever to do with the previous one I though that a very good idea, but no-one seems to have taken it up and started one, so here goes. Not a conversation, no sequencing, totally non sequiturs.
Supermarket potatoes are sprouting faster than I can cook and eat them!
I've done some knitting and have rescued a problem after last night when I felt like chucking it across the room. I'd like to do more but as the sun is shining I suppose I'd better go out and mow the damn lawn.
We went to town today. In my head it used to be classier than it actually is.... Going to the pictures was a real treat though, even though In the Heights wasn't really my thing. We've got the bug now - we're off to see The Father tomorrow!
There is always another flower to discover in a border of wildflowers. And a big plant growing amongst them don't know what it is yet or will it flower?
All that hard work with my new fence was worth it. There are now climbing roses, honeysuckle, clematis and passion flowers beginning to thread their way up it.
Back in the 60s when it was common to share bathwater and my DF was doing the dirty on my pregnant DM before he left for good, she told me she knew about his indiscretions and regularly wee-ed in his bath.
He's 84 now and DM died last year, maybe I'll tell him...