Oh yes, I love coaches. I think it stems from being put on a bus by myself as a child in the north and spending weeks with my godmother and aunt in the countryside in the south,
Oh, are we supposed to add something different? Then "have you ever melted something in microwave?" (I did this last night, was smoke filled house) ???
Mollygo- yes im sad to lose the lights too.. i came down yesterday, to find elder had stripped tree of all but lights! We putting it away today though.?
Isn't that the same? The best present you received and the best present you've been given?Aren't they same thing? If you were given it, then you took it- then you received it didn't you.????
When did you take your Christmas decorations down? The tree came down on the 1st (but is still in the kitchen, waiting to go outside- it’s very heavy) But I’ve still got a reindeer and two twig trees in the front window
If it comes from someone I know well, I will definitely consider it as the truth, because the people I know will not repeat things they consider untrue.
What are ‘mind games’ and do you play them ? eg please …
Volunteered at a local school after years of teaching. Most unfriendly. The head never once said thank you and absolutely no inquiry about how I was doing in lockdown. I was always asked to come in if an inspection was taking place though and introduced as ‘our wonderful volunteer’. Very strange . Never again
Did you have a Saturday job or a holiday job as a student?
No. I wasn't referring to you BBevan. I am sorry that you thought that. I was referring to those who want to disrupt the thread. This has happened before a while ago. If people don't like a thread just stay off it. No need for silly remarks.