Gransnet forums

Games

What are you doing right now.

(188 Posts)
Grandpajo Tue 21-Dec-21 01:01:48

Making a cup of tea with oat milk .

Grandpajo Mon 24-Jan-22 17:31:34

Thanks AGAA4 and Kali2 for your kind messages.Only did it because my wife at mothers overnight. If I'm acting strange she reminds me "Have you taken your medication ",because I tend to forget or try to reduce it.Shes always right it's dangerous to reduce or miss one.

Kali2 Mon 24-Jan-22 17:37:32

Perhaps make a chart to pin on fridge and tick as and when you take it. NO never reduce unless you have discussed this properly with GP- on phone if necessary.

Grandpajo Mon 24-Jan-22 17:47:05

Kali2

Perhaps make a chart to pin on fridge and tick as and when you take it. NO never reduce unless you have discussed this properly with GP- on phone if necessary.

Yes thanks I won't now.I sometimes forget whether I've taken it or not so will start a chart..thankyou.

TillyTrotter Tue 25-Jan-22 07:15:55

I hope you feel better today Grandpajo?

Grandpajo Tue 25-Jan-22 09:10:13

TillyTrotter

I hope you feel better today Grandpajo?

Yes all normal again thanks .I've got a chart now great idea ticking off when I've taken the medication, no forgetting nowsmile.I've got brother in law round to fix bathroom floor and we get on so well so looking forward to today.Thanks for asking ,hope you enjoy your day too.

henetha Tue 25-Jan-22 09:57:25

Sitting here in great trepidation with my new pc, alone for the first time. DS set it up for me yesterday. I managed to get into GN easily, thank goodness, but a warning just flashed up to switch on the inbuilt anti virus programme as I am under attack, but I have no idea how to do that.

TillyTrotter Tue 25-Jan-22 20:53:38

That sounds alarming * henetha*, I hope you have found a work around for it now?
I was watching “Winterwatch” but there are so many visions of birds tearing dead animal carcasses apart, I have turned it off.

Ali08 Wed 26-Jan-22 05:54:16

Laying in bed, awake again. Obviously. Lol.
And reading all the comments.

Grandpajo, have you taken your medication?? Which reminds me....have I taken mine? Oh heck!

henetha Wed 26-Jan-22 10:51:22

Sitting here on my new pc. It's my third day and I'm getting there slowly. I downloaded some card games and they all have adverts on either side. So annoying! And I can't get into my library account, it won't accept my pin. But I've got all the main things I need, including GN thank goodness!

3nanny6 Wed 26-Jan-22 13:09:48

I am sitting having a look at the Gransnet threads, not for much longer I have plenty to do and better get on and try to
be productive as I have started to motivate myself and am trying to achieve better time management in my day.

Ali08 Thu 27-Jan-22 12:05:22

Wondering if I'm hungry?

grandMattie Thu 27-Jan-22 12:06:35

Got brain-ache. Just finished a Spanish lesson! Phew!!!