Gransnet forums

Games

New Limerick

(1001 Posts)
Juliet27 Sun 21-May-23 11:16:05

continued from last

Some dream about a simpler life
Away from politics and strife
Maybe Hebrides?
No celebrities šŸ‘

VB000 Fri 22-Sept-23 10:53:51

Here, it is lovely today
And if it doesn't rain, I may

crazyH Fri 22-Sept-23 13:16:17

Here, it is lovely today
And if it doesn't rain, I may
Do loads of washing

VB000 Mon 25-Sept-23 10:49:32

Here, it is lovely today
And if it doesn't rain, I may
Do loads of washing
Listen to sloshing

Crocus5 Wed 27-Sept-23 09:22:55

Here, it is lovely today
And if it doesn’t rain, I may
Do loads of washing
Listen to sloshing
And then take children out to play

There was a young lady called June

Salti Wed 27-Sept-23 13:09:12

There was a young lady called June
Went to Greece on her honeymoon

GoldenLady Wed 27-Sept-23 14:53:06

There was a young lady called June
Who wanted to fly to the moon

Crocus5 Fri 29-Sept-23 09:38:45

There was a young lady called June
Went to Greece on her honeymoon
A lovely hotel

VB000 Fri 29-Sept-23 10:10:51

There was a young lady called June
Went to Greece on her honeymoon
A lovely hotel
And not a motel

Salti Thu 05-Oct-23 09:45:41

There was a young lady called June
Went to Greece on her honeymoon
A lovely hotel
And not a motel
She stayed in her bedroom 'till noon

Backgammon needs skill more than luck

VB000 Thu 05-Oct-23 10:59:32

Backgammon needs skill more than luck
Beginners luck - more a lame duck

BrightandBreezy Fri 06-Oct-23 15:42:47

Backgammon needs skill more than luck
Beginners luck -more a lame duck
It's not nice to cheat

VB000 Mon 09-Oct-23 10:54:06

Backgammon needs skill more than luck
Beginners luck -more a lame duck
It's not nice to cheat
Winning is so sweet

BrightandBreezy Tue 10-Oct-23 00:21:27

Backgammon needs skill more than luck
Beginners luck- more a lame duck
It's not nice to cheat
Winning is so sweet
And I'd treat you all to some tuck

I went to the theatre last night

GoldenLady Tue 10-Oct-23 14:57:15

I went to the theatre last night
The audience broke into a fight

VB000 Wed 11-Oct-23 09:30:06

I went to the theatre last night
The audience broke into a fight
Poor actors on stage

GoldenLady Wed 11-Oct-23 15:46:59

I went to the theatre last night
The audience broke into a fight
Poor actors on stage
Didn't know how to gauge

BrightandBreezy Wed 11-Oct-23 19:55:11

I went to the theatre last night
The audience broke into a fight
Poor actors on stage
Didn't know how to guage
how to play it both serious and light.

A concert might be a lot better

crazyH Wed 11-Oct-23 20:03:41

Slight adjustment:
A concert might be much better
But leave kids home with the ā€˜sitter’

VB000 Thu 12-Oct-23 09:18:16

A concert might be much better
But leave kids home with the ā€˜sitter’
We fans will go mad

crazyH Thu 12-Oct-23 12:18:59

A concert might be much better
But leave kids home with the ā€˜sitter’
We fans will go mad
Scream and shout real bad

keepcalmandcavachon Fri 13-Oct-23 20:50:01

A concert might be much better
But leave kids home with the ā€˜sitter’
We fans will go mad
Scream and shout real bad
Then moan about it all on twitter

The band love the fans to sing loud

crazyH Fri 13-Oct-23 23:48:39

The band love the fans to sing loud
Stand and clap, and stir up the crowd

BrightandBreezy Sun 15-Oct-23 00:57:12

The band love the fans to sing loud
Stand and clap, and stir up the crowd
The tickets were dear

VB000 Mon 16-Oct-23 12:23:42

The band love the fans to sing loud
Stand and clap, and stir up the crowd
The tickets were dear
And so was the beer

GoldenLady Mon 16-Oct-23 15:06:55

The band love the fans to sing loud
Stand and clap, and stir up the crowd
The tickets were dear
And so was the beer
I floated home on a cloud

My family is rather odd

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion