Gransnet forums

Games

Last three letters contd - 2026

(1001 Posts)
Magenta8 Tue 14-Apr-26 12:58:30

Altogether not tolerable

labazs Mon 14-Sept-26 13:41:21

every eternal nemesis

Magenta8 Mon 14-Sept-26 15:48:07

Still in sleepwear

LucyAnna5 Mon 14-Sept-26 18:23:06

Exquisitely arranged roses

Rocketstop2 Mon 14-Sept-26 18:32:33

Southern English Sunset

Ladyleftfieldlover Mon 14-Sept-26 20:47:14

Several elephants trumpeted

MollyNew Mon 14-Sept-26 22:01:55

Tracked every delivery

crazyH Mon 14-Sept-26 23:06:28

Easy ride yesterday

LucyAnna5 Tue 15-Sept-26 06:37:12

Daffodils all yellow

Peacelilydilly Tue 15-Sept-26 06:51:09

Lots of worms

LucyAnna5 Tue 15-Sept-26 07:02:12

Really magnificent sunrise

Mel1967 Tue 15-Sept-26 08:10:01

I’m sometimes early

LucyAnna5 Tue 15-Sept-26 08:17:58

Really lovely yogurt

henetha Tue 15-Sept-26 12:46:32

Up round turret

LucyAnna5 Tue 15-Sept-26 13:41:43

Really exciting time

Magenta8 Tue 15-Sept-26 21:22:09

I might emigrate

LucyAnna5 Wed 16-Sept-26 07:07:56

A tremendous effort

Peacelilydilly Wed 16-Sept-26 07:24:36

One red tulip

LucyAnna5 Wed 16-Sept-26 07:46:58

Lovely insightful poem

Mel1967 Wed 16-Sept-26 08:06:18

Ordinary early morning

Magenta8 Wed 16-Sept-26 08:13:54

I'm notoriously gregarious

LucyAnna5 Wed 16-Sept-26 08:33:33

One uncomfortable seat

Peacelilydilly Wed 16-Sept-26 09:18:30

Educate and teach

LucyAnna5 Wed 16-Sept-26 09:57:31

A charming house

Peacelilydilly Wed 16-Sept-26 15:32:32

Unusual spectacular sunrise

LucyAnna5 Wed 16-Sept-26 15:43:40

I sometimes exercise

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion