Gransnet forums

Games

LIMERICKS (April 2025 contd August 2026)

(188 Posts)
Magenta8 Tue 11-Aug-26 15:20:09

I was a soprano you know
I was then the star of the show
Audience adored me
When I hit a high C
Not that I am given to crow

My humility knows no bounds

GoldenLady Tue 11-Aug-26 14:21:31

I was a soprano you know
I was then the star of the show
Audience adored me
When I hit a high C

crazyH Tue 11-Aug-26 01:42:04

I was a soprano you know
I was then the star of the show
Audience adored me

Wyllow3 Tue 11-Aug-26 01:01:34

I was a soprano you know
I was then the star of the show

crazyH Mon 10-Aug-26 22:42:34

Some people think I am strange
Just because I've got the mange
I constantly itch
I scream at high pitch
My vocal chords have a wide range

I was a soprano you know

Magenta8 Mon 10-Aug-26 21:02:31

Some people think I am strange
Just because I've got the mange
I constantly itch
I scream at high pitch

MollyNew Mon 10-Aug-26 18:25:42

Some people think I am strange
Just because I've got the mange
I constantly itch

crazyH Mon 10-Aug-26 17:55:26

Some people think I am strange
Just because I’ve got the mange

GoldenLady Mon 10-Aug-26 15:09:41

I would have liked to have a chat
About my dog and then my cat
To ask your advice
About my pet mice
And up in the attic, my bat.

Some people think I am strange

henetha Sun 09-Aug-26 12:41:26

I would have liked to have a chat
About my dog and then my cat
To ask your advice
About my pet mice

Crocus5 Sat 08-Aug-26 21:15:52

I would have liked to have a chat
About my dog and then my cat
To ask your advice

henetha Sat 08-Aug-26 11:32:16

I would like to have a chat
About my dog and then my cat

Magenta8 Sat 08-Aug-26 09:35:25

I would have liked to have a chat (First line)