Gransnet forums

Grandparenting

Grandparenting reviews

(3 Posts)
HQReviews Mon 04-Apr-16 10:31:02

As part of our preparations to get the mobile site up and running a while ago, we changed the way we do reviews to make sure they work just as well on a phone or tablet as they do on the desktop site.

This meant discontinuing the old-style review pages and moving them onto the forums instead. So we lost the product reviews topic on the forums as we reckon it's far easier to find reviews for beauty products, say, under 'Style and beauty' or great hotels under 'Travel' than it is to trawl through reams of things that are not relevant to your search.

So please feel free to add your reviews of products you've bought for your grandchildren, be they a new pram or baby clothes when they first arrive, or toys and gifts when they get older.

HQReviews Mon 04-Apr-16 10:36:18

Oak Furniture Land Country Cottage Natural Oak & Painted Cot Bed REVIEW from TooManyNames

This company kindly sent the product in exchange for an honest review. smile This cot bed and baby changing unit from Oak Furniture Land is fantastic. The delivery came well within my 3 hour time slot - and the delivery men were amazing and brought both items up the stairs and into the bedroom. All I had to do was peel the packaging off the changing unit and 'voila' - no assembly needed!

For the cot bed I got the practical storage drawer, which slots underneath. These items are both really sturdy - ideal for changing even a heavier/older baby on - and the cot bed sides can be removed to change in to a day bed for when baby becomes a toddler.

Loving the solid wood, I can tell these are going to last for years. Last but not least, it looks great in baby's nursery! Am looking forward to many years of practical use! Am already thinking about ordering a bookcase from Oak Furniture Land too...

Christinemeah Tue 02-Jul-19 11:06:46

This Walk Up Baby Changing Unit has roll under stairs for when not in use.