Gransnet forums

Grandparenting

We are simply the best !

(8 Posts)
Anja Sun 21-Apr-19 06:20:13

There are, as in life, some crabby old bat faces who seem to want to upset people but it's because they too have their problems and off days

???

Exactly.

Welcome by the way

BradfordLass72 Sun 21-Apr-19 05:35:23

sorry Lindey - it's me eyes, me eyes!!! grin

BradfordLass72 Sun 21-Apr-19 05:34:34

Welcome linday
Yes, I feel the same way.

There are, as in life, some crabby old bat faces who seem to want to upset people but it's because they too have their problems and off days.

Many more are, as you say, sympathetic and helpful.
It's all part of life's rich pattern.

Bellanonna Sat 20-Apr-19 18:59:58

Very nice opening post Lindey

crazyH Sat 20-Apr-19 18:06:15

Yes, this is a super site....caring and understanding folks ?

hdh74 Sat 20-Apr-19 18:02:55

Me too, it feels like a safe place. I've not been around too long but I'm getting comfy. x

ninathenana Sat 20-Apr-19 17:42:23

Good to see a happy positive post Lindey Are you new ? I don't think I've seen you post before.

I'm a bit confused by the detail at the start though. I've never seen that on a post before.

Lindey Sat 20-Apr-19 17:13:34

Menu icon
Gransnet Inbox
Forums Chat
Grandparenting + working full-time + distance + no partner39
Today 17:03 Lindey

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this website and all the lovely people who give heartfelt and kind advice on it. I too have had some super advice and reassurance about an issue that was bothering me and all the comments received really helped ease my mind.
I think it is unusual these days to have a website or media page where so many positive caring people are willing to help others. Its refreshing and so helpful to be able to rely on honest views without criticisms or hurtful comments. Thank you all grandparents.