Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Monday

(17 Posts)
NfkDumpling Mon 06-Feb-17 10:14:24

Morning All

In Norfolk the mist is now clearing and it's looking like a lovely day in prospect so after I've had my coffee I'm heading out to annoy the soil in the garden. I can't dig now, just ruffle the surface so the veggie plot is turning into a shrub and herbaceous border. Except for a gooseberry bush and a row of raspberries!

Swanny Mon 06-Feb-17 09:50:24

Good morning everyone from N London. The sun is shining brightly and is noticeably higher in the sky since I last saw it a few days ago smile Rather nippy though, but I don't have to go out till after lunch so it may have warmed a bit by then. Hope you all have an good day.

Pittcity Mon 06-Feb-17 09:03:25

Good morning from a brightish coldish Colchester.
Walking Netball this morning, always great fun. I need a nap in the afternoon though!

PRINTMISS Mon 06-Feb-17 08:57:54

Good morning to you all, a lovely bright cold morning here on he coast, looks good, not sure how it feels out there. Not a lot planned, never is these days, take each day as it comes is how the other half seems to cope, and suits me fine, so enjoy your days.

MawBroon Mon 06-Feb-17 08:34:10

sunshine(can't spell!!)

MawBroon Mon 06-Feb-17 08:33:32

Good mornng mick and everybody from N Bucks where it is also bright and crisp! [sunshne]
Wishing you all a pleasant day!

Rinouchka Mon 06-Feb-17 08:22:28

Good Morning , Mick and everyone. Looks sunny but crisp and frosty so a good day for my 10,000 steps walk later after Pilates.

An afternoon of ironing and radio after an energetic morning planned. Enjoy your Monday.

Mildred Mon 06-Feb-17 08:14:31

Good morning Michael beautiful morning in Liverpool, clear, bright frosty morning. Going to Grandson's school for a Spanish lunch. He dancing, "on the front row at the end on the right". Have a lovely day Gransnetters.

harrigran Mon 06-Feb-17 08:13:07

Good morning, it is -3 with a harsh frost. The sky is very light and the sun is shining so frost will soon go.

Greyduster Mon 06-Feb-17 08:00:57

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. A lovely bright start in South Yorkshire, but a hard frost. It is definitely a bit 'taters' at the moment. I woke up at two and tossed and turned for a couple of hours, so I am a bit ragged round the edges this morning. Ironing to do today and then the school run this afternoon. Have a good day, whatever you have planned.

cornergran Mon 06-Feb-17 07:53:25

Morning All. Heavy frost in our corner of Somerset. Out early to the dentist. Oh joys. Hope Monday is kind to everyone.

ffinnochio Mon 06-Feb-17 07:30:09

Good morning to all from France. Glorious mango sky this morning, and a bit nippy. All is still after storms of last night. Lots of twig fall all over the garden, which I'll collect later for future fire kindling but first, Zumba! smile

Nana3 Mon 06-Feb-17 07:08:33

Good morning Mick and everyone.
Happy to say it's dry in Lancashire, I'm having a walk with friends this afternoon.
I can hear the lovely family next door getting ready to start the day, it's so nice not to have to get up for work, only to make a cuppa.
Have a peaceful day or one of your choosing. Love to those feeling poorly or sad.

ninathenana Mon 06-Feb-17 07:03:42

Morning everyone.
It's just light here in N Kent. The pavements are damp and there is a low mist over the marshes. I don't know what the forecast is.
Happy days everyone.

kittylester Mon 06-Feb-17 06:54:24

Good morning Mick, morning all!!

It is cold in North Leicestershire too. A friend is coming for a cup of tea and a catch up this morning and then I have some ironing to do. A slower day after a weekend with 2 dgc.

Enjoy your days everyone.

whitewave Mon 06-Feb-17 06:53:03

Morning Mick

Hope you are feeling fit and well

Weather same here. Nothing planned except housework.

Have a good day

12Michael Mon 06-Feb-17 06:47:34

Good Morning Everyone,
Its looking dark but looks like its a little colder outside here in Brackley this morning.
Mick