Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Tuesday

(20 Posts)
12Michael Tue 28-Feb-17 06:43:02

Good Morning Everyone,
Its nice bright and clear start here in Brackley this morning, but maybe cold as well.
Mick

kittylester Tue 28-Feb-17 07:15:09

Morning Mick, morning all.

It's a bright, clear start in Suffolk but it is quite chilly.

We are having a gentle day today. A mooch round Snape Maltings this morning and a good sit down this afternoon seems in order.

Enjoy your days everyone.

Nana3 Tue 28-Feb-17 07:21:46

Good morning Mick and everyone, it's clear and frosty in Lancashire.
Mum was more talkative yesterday but I know why, OH was with me.
Lunch out with WI today.
Hope your having a good break away kitty.
Have an enjoyable Tuesday everyone.

MawBroon Tue 28-Feb-17 07:42:32

Good Morning from sunny (but nippy) N Bucks.
So tomorrow will be the first day of Spring will it? I could believe it for once!

Sar53 Tue 28-Feb-17 07:51:29

Good morning from a sunny but very cold Essex. I'm up early for a change, didn't sleep well, woke up at 2.30 and brain went into overdrive. I have an Opticians appointment this morning and will probably get out my knitting this afternoon. I know how to live !!!

Pittcity Tue 28-Feb-17 07:53:11

Good morning from a grey, chilly Colchester.
The rain is not due back until later so a walk this morning I think.

Greyduster Tue 28-Feb-17 08:02:46

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. A lovely sunny day in South Yorkshire. There was a very hard frost last night. Domestic pottering this morning and then the school run this afternoon. Have a good day, folks.

ninathenana Tue 28-Feb-17 08:17:32

Morning all.
At last we have a bright sunny morning in N Kent. Although it's darn chilly.
Food shopping this morning and this afternoon, who knows.

thatbags Tue 28-Feb-17 08:19:01

Morning, folks! Grey and chilly in Argyll too. I'm debating whether to have my shower now or to get mucky in the garden first... the latter, I think. Better get going in that case. ? << proverbial bomb up backside

Happy days, dudes!

cornergran Tue 28-Feb-17 08:21:16

Morning All. Goodness, there's a bright yellow thing in the sky. Haven't seen that for a while. Hair cut for me this morning, then the dreaded paperwork. Mr C plans to 'do something' with the shed, no idea what, time will tell, that's if I can see a difference grin. . Hope Tuesday is kind to everyone.

Rinouchka Tue 28-Feb-17 08:25:54

Good morning from a sunny but nippy SW London. Expecting sunshine and showers throughout the day.
Classes this am, then volunteering in the afternoon and pancakes tonight!

Enjoy the day everyone!

Chris1603 Tue 28-Feb-17 08:28:04

Good morning

Decided I need some retail therapy and its Shrove Tuesday - pancakes with my coffee today :-)

Have a nice day everyone x

annsixty Tue 28-Feb-17 08:28:56

Snowing and settling in Stockport. Winter is back!!

Iam64 Tue 28-Feb-17 08:38:04

hello annsixty, I'm the other side of Manchester to you - woke up to a smattering of snow on the garden, which soon disappeared. We've just had a flurry of sleet and now it's raining - again. I have to take those dogs out and I'm longing for a walk when they don't come home in need of a shower....

hildajenniJ Tue 28-Feb-17 08:39:27

Good morning everyone,
From a bright and sunny Glasgow. I'm here visiting my DD and grandchildren. SiL is at work somewhere out on the ocean looking for quahogs with his crew mates. I'm acting as support, childminder as DGS2 has his autism diagnosis tomorrow. Gluten free pancakes to be made later!
Have a good day everyone.

PRINTMISS Tue 28-Feb-17 08:46:06

Good morning from a bright coast, not sure how long it will last; off to the hospital again today, the o.h's psa has risen so checking that, not a pleasant experience on top of everything else he has going on, but he remains remarkably cheerful 90% of the time, thank goodness. Daughter coming to transport us, so that will make his day! Enjoy your days.

ffinnochio Tue 28-Feb-17 09:35:30

Good morning to all, from France. Grey with blustery winds and very fat rain - lashings of the stuff - so no morning walk for me today.
New satellite dish, new wiring into house, new technical difficulties, internet intermittent - Mr Ffin is in his element.
Think I'll make soup!

whitewave Tue 28-Feb-17 11:24:45

Good morning

Bit late, but starting spring cleaning this morning. Conservatory now sparkling. First time I've hung washing out since November. A beautiful blue fluffy cloud day.
Tomorrow is sitting room.

Have a good day everyone.

Karanlouise Tue 28-Feb-17 11:32:00

Good morning everyone, not so bright here in Dorset, but at least it's not raining or snowing. Hope everyone has a good day.

rosesarered Tue 28-Feb-17 11:37:25

A rather late good morning from a sunny Oxfordshire, blue skies and all.Was up very late after a not so good night ( that's my excuse anyway). must try and do some Spring feeding of the plants/shrubs today, I have a big tub of Growmore at the ready.