Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Monday

(13 Posts)
12Michael Mon 06-Mar-17 06:52:04

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright and sunny here in Brackley signs of spring ?
Mick

kittylester Mon 06-Mar-17 07:01:00

Good morning Mick, morning all.

North Leicestershire is quite bright this morning. My brothers and i are meeting the celebrant this morning. She's an old friend so it should be fairly straightforward - I hope!

NfkDumpling Mon 06-Mar-17 07:22:50

Morning All

A bright morning here in Norfolk too. DH is up already. An unheard of happening due only to the fact he has an early consultant's appointment at the hospital. Hopefully it'll mean he'll not have too long to wait.

It really helps Kitty have a celebrant you know. I hope all goes well.

I'm off for my first stint standing in a darkened room at our NT pile. I hope I can remember everything.

MawBroon Mon 06-Mar-17 07:49:04

Good morning everyone on a bright sunny Spring morning my corner of N Bucks.
Sadly nothing exciting planned for today. My Art History lecturer broke her ankle a couple of weeks ago so no more classes until after Easter. sad Sorry for her but secretly sorry for me too as Monday afternoons have been my ring fenced "me time" and now DH has announced he wants to have his hair cut this afternoon so I will have to take him to the barbers in the neighbouring town.
Ah well, good sign that he is feeling more proactive!

Pittcity Mon 06-Mar-17 07:53:17

Good morning from sunny Colchester.
I ache after yesterday's Walking Netball practice and we have a match against the student netball team this morning. Now where's that horse liniment?p

ninathenana Mon 06-Mar-17 07:54:35

Morning all.
A sunny start in N Kent. I have to take H to one of his gardening jobs this morning. Then we're going to the cinema this afternoon H n S to see Logan and I'm going to see Viceroy. Dinner at the pub on the way home so no cooking yey !

Greyduster Mon 06-Mar-17 07:58:16

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Wall to wall sunshine here today. Could spring have sprung? A load of washing in and I have come back upstairs to drink my coffee. DH has walking football this afternoon and then we pick up GS from school. I am having to post this on my phone as I can't get a connection on the iPad. What a pain!

thatbags Mon 06-Mar-17 08:02:47

Morning, folks! A soft grey spring morning here and a busy day ahead of me. I'd better get my skates on.

Mildred Mon 06-Mar-17 08:30:25

Good morning all, beautiful sunny day, washing machine on contemplating doing another load, but do not want to fill the house with damp washing, decisions, decisions.

PRINTMISS Mon 06-Mar-17 08:34:12

Good morning to you all, the sky is bright but cloudy, so not sure what will happen weather-wise, will do the washing because there is a pile of it AGAIN! We no longer make plans for the days ahead, as the other half is never sure how he will feel, so each day is a surprise, I can always find something to do though. Enjoy your days.

harrigran Mon 06-Mar-17 08:36:58

Good morning, dry and bright but still just 2 degrees so it is cool.
Nothing planned for today but the fridge is looking rather empty so food shopping it is.

Swanny Mon 06-Mar-17 09:24:32

Morning all. Beautiful blue sky and sunshine in N London but still a bit nippy. Not complaining though, especially after yesterday's downpours. Might get some plant pots tidied at the front - if my back holds out! Hope everyone has a good day sunshine

Rinouchka Mon 06-Mar-17 09:32:28

A late "Good Morning" to you all. Had an early morning blood test and am now enjoying my coffee before Pilates. Beautiful day here.
Shame about the art history, Maw!