Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Wednesday

(16 Posts)
12Michael Wed 08-Mar-17 06:53:55

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey has been wet here in Brackley this morning, but no heavy rain yet.
Mick

Nana3 Wed 08-Mar-17 07:09:21

Good morning Mick and everyone. It's grey and wet in Lancashire too, not raining at the moment but threatening.
Read the "Vicks" thread and tried it last night, been awake since 4:20, ha, ha.
Have a good day all.

Mildred Wed 08-Mar-17 07:27:14

Good morning Michael weather looks promising in Liverpool, grey but promise of sunshine. Minding Grandson while their Mum and Dad have a parents meeting. Off to town first for a coffee and pay some bills.

kittylester Wed 08-Mar-17 07:36:18

Morning all.

North Leicestershire is grey this morning and it looks like rain. We had rain overnight too.

Not much on today. We didn't get to bed until gone midnight last night shock so that's probably a good thing.

Greyduster Wed 08-Mar-17 07:57:03

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Dull and grey this morning, with probably rain later. We are not going far today as the house needs cleaning so I have to get stuck in. We've spent too much time in the garden this week. Hope you enjoyed your concert, kitty, in spite of the late night.

Pittcity Wed 08-Mar-17 08:10:46

Good morning from rainy Colchester. It was a lovely sunny day yesterday so I suppose it couldn't last.
Usual Wednesday coffee morning and back to laundry and decorating. Spent all yesterday playing with DGS3 and nothing got done. I have him again tomorrow.

Rinouchka Wed 08-Mar-17 08:24:10

Good morning everyone. Grey again here but so loved yesterday's sunshine that I won't complain. Hairdresser this afternoon and our wonderful book club meeting tonight.
Have a good day, wherever you are.

hildajenniJ Wed 08-Mar-17 08:25:12

Good morning everyone.
We have intermittent watery sunshine in the Tyne Valley, but it looks unsettled. We had a lot of rain overnight too. I hope the Plummer is coming as I met his mother yesterday and she told me that he was coming to start our job today. We've been waiting for him since January!
Have a good day everyone.

harrigran Wed 08-Mar-17 08:32:14

Good morning, we had very heavy overnight rain and everywhere looks soggy. Bed changing and general tidying up today, GC are coming at the weekend and they need to be able to reach their toys.

PRINTMISS Wed 08-Mar-17 08:34:10

Good morning to you all, a little drab this morning, but better weather is promised. 65th wedding anniversary today, and depending on how the other half feels when he gets up will determine what we do, nothing terribly exciting, but I am NOT cooking lunch. Enjoy your days.

MawBroon Wed 08-Mar-17 08:37:45

Good morning everyone and a special Happy Anniversary to *PRINTMISS and PRINTMR!
Never mind what the weather is, I hope you have a lovely day!

Anniebach Wed 08-Mar-17 09:01:47

Good morning all, Mid Wales had a rain free day yesterday , now we need sunshine

rosesarered Wed 08-Mar-17 09:03:06

Happy Anniversary PRINTMISS ( wow, 65 years!)???

rosesarered Wed 08-Mar-17 09:05:30

Lovely sunny morning now, but rain up to an hour ago, so wet out but nice.Just popped out to top up seed and nut feeders for birds, very mild too.
In this morning ( potterings) making a main meal at lunchtime for us, and out this afternoon with DGS.

whitewave Wed 08-Mar-17 09:57:59

Good morning

Happy Anniversary printmiss

Very foggy and rain/drizzle on our walk this morning on the South Downs. Only about 100 yds visibility.

Hospital appointment today for DH to find out hopefully what is wrong. Pinning our hopes on a virus as if it is Mennierres it means he can't drive -ever as far as we can make out which he will find very difficult.
Hope we are not so long as last time. 6hrs!!! Mind that was in A&E.

Have a good day everyone

Karanlouise Wed 08-Mar-17 11:14:38

Good morning everyone, weather dull and grey here in Dorset but yesterday turned out beautifull so i can't complain. Happy Anniversary printmiss and Mr hope you have a lovely day.flowers Hope everyone has a good day too. smile