Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Sunday

(18 Posts)
Marydoll Sun 19-Mar-17 17:05:57

*Hypericum have a lovely day in London, I wish we lived nearer. We were looking for a weekend away last weekend and it was cheaper for us to go to Marbella, than London, which we did!sunshine wine

Hypericum Sun 19-Mar-17 10:37:43

Good morning
You are a lady of many talents! Home made Chelsea buns. What a treat! On the train to London to meet some friends for lunch and to visit the Canal museum. Have a fab Sunday!

Marydoll Sun 19-Mar-17 09:06:41

Good morning all, another miserable day here in Renfrewshire. Been up early making Chelsea buns for family brunch.
Looking forward to see DGD, she has just started walking this week. Roast already in the oven, I feel as if I have done a day's work in a few hours!.
Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

PRINTMISS Sun 19-Mar-17 08:58:21

Good morning to you all, another one of those not sure mornings, just keeping us in suspense, will not hold my breath for sunshine though. My hip has been painful overnight, thought it had got over that stage, probably walked too far, never learn. Enjoy your days.

Greyduster Sun 19-Mar-17 08:44:44

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Grey and very breezy in South Yorkshire this morning and I am not in a hurry to get up, but I really ought to get out for a bit of a walk this morning or I will forget what my legs are for! GS is coming this afternoon so we are having a late dinner of his favourite roast pork. Now that DD is not working we don't see him in the week and I have missed that so much. Have a happy day, folks.

Mapleleaf Sun 19-Mar-17 08:28:11

Good morning all. Dull and grey here. Looks like it might rain later. Not up as early today as yesterday - managed a better nights sleep!
Enjoy your Sunday whatever you plan to do with it.
Rinouchka do you think you could send some of those blue skies and sunshine here please? grin

harrigran Sun 19-Mar-17 08:17:35

Good morning, it is dry and bright here in the north east and not too chilly either.
Visiting GC this morning and going to a Great war day at a local steam railway.

Mildred Sun 19-Mar-17 08:17:15

Good morning all, weather looks promising but I think it might rain later. Woke up, got up, wished I had stayed in bed reading now, feel tired already only been up an hour.

hildajenniJ Sun 19-Mar-17 08:08:51

Good morning everyone.
There's a fine drizzle blowing on the wind in the Tyne Valley ? DH and I are going on a mystery tour with a local company, it's free to those invited. Should be fun whatever the weather.
Have a super Sunday everyone.

Rinouchka Sun 19-Mar-17 08:06:28

Good morning, Mick and ladies. I second Kitty's thanks, Mick.
Beautiful, sunny Sunday morning here in this wine region of southern France( working holiday): blue skies, meadows, heaths, hills and hedges full of wild spring flowers, linear countryside of vineyards with brown vines just beginning to bud as they raise their arms to the sky.

Have a lovely Sunday, wherever you are.

whitewave Sun 19-Mar-17 08:05:43

Morning all

Lunch with daughter today, and later packing for next weeks break.

Dull and breezy today on South Downs

Enjoy your day

kittylester Sun 19-Mar-17 07:42:13

Good morning all.

It's grey and breezy in North Leicestershire and I have planned a day of vigorous gardening - when I get up!!grin

Pot roast chicken for us this evening!

I just want to say thank you Mick for this thread - it gets my day off to a good start!!

cornergran Sun 19-Mar-17 07:15:58

Morning All. Another grey and damp morning, bit less windy. Slow start then garden centre later. No idea what we will eat hmm. Hope Sunday is kind to everyone.

aggie Sun 19-Mar-17 07:15:04

Morning all ,forgot to turn off the alarm ! Drizzle continues here

ninathenana Sun 19-Mar-17 07:10:06

Morning Pittcity

ninathenana Sun 19-Mar-17 07:09:10

Morning Mick and everyone.
I planned a lie in this morning but my body decided otherwise.
It's grey and windy in N Kent. H had planned to work on the allotment but looking at that sky ......

Pittcity Sun 19-Mar-17 07:06:34

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester. Up early this morning with DGSs.
A morning walk is planned and roast chicken when parents arrive.

12Michael Sun 19-Mar-17 06:55:07

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey and windy but dry here in Brackley at the present moment this morning.
Mick