Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Saturday

(22 Posts)
12Michael Sat 25-Mar-17 06:51:44

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright and sunny , but looks like it has been a cold night.
Mick

cornergran Sat 25-Mar-17 07:07:57

Morning Mick, Morning All. Wow, clear sky and sunshine, beautiful morning. Off out to a National Trust property. Hope Saturday is kind to everyone.

kittylester Sat 25-Mar-17 07:09:22

Good morning Mick, morning all.

It is very misty and cold in North Leicestershire but the forecast is for sun and 13 degrees.

I think I'd better do some ironing today - deep joy!

Nana3 Sat 25-Mar-17 07:09:25

Good morning Mick and everyone. I am having a few days away in the Cotswolds. It's chilly here but there was sun yesterday afternoon so hoping for more today. Have heard it's lovely weather in Lancashire, typical.
Have a good day everyone.

kittylester Sat 25-Mar-17 07:10:19

Morning corner flowers

Mapleleaf Sat 25-Mar-17 07:15:48

Morning all. A beautiful, bright morning here in sunny south yorks. Cold though. -1 degree c.
Enjoy your day everyone. ?

aggie Sat 25-Mar-17 07:33:33

Morning all , bright sunny start to the day here . This time tomorrow it will be 8.30 smile

Greyduster Sat 25-Mar-17 07:41:34

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. It is bright and sunny In South Yorkshire and, as Mapleleaf said, a tad chilly!! There is a hard frost. The farmer down the road deep ploughed two of his fields last week so he will welcome it. I bought some new walking shoes yesterday so they may have to have a road test later - nowhere muddy though! Have a good day, folks

Mildred Sat 25-Mar-17 07:42:06

Good morning Michael and all GN, frosty overnight in Liverpool but a bright clear sunny day.

Marydoll Sat 25-Mar-17 07:55:38

Good morning all, been up since six, as sun has been shining through the blinds. Did a bit of baking.
Unexpected babysitting DGD today, to allow her daddy to lay a new patio. She has just started walking, so we are off for a stroll with the new reins. I hope everyone has a lovely Saturday. Thanks all for the good wishes on getting my new car yesterday, Got back home in one piece, despite DH issuing instructions all the way home.grin

Rinouchka Sat 25-Mar-17 08:06:37

Good morning everyone. Only just that it is our turn to get rain today. Celebrating friend's birthday in style but indoors. Mary enjoy directing the waddle of your new little walker. Happy Saturday one and all!

PRINTMISS Sat 25-Mar-17 08:07:56

Good morning to you all, everything bright and beautiful here, and a fine weekend forecast. I seem to have run out of energy, and the hip which was healing quickly seems to have come to a halt in that process, perhaps I was expecting too much. Hope I can do a bit of gardening without too much discomfort. Enjoy your days.

harrigran Sat 25-Mar-17 08:17:51

Good morning, it is bright and sunny here again but still just three degrees.
Yesterday I managed half an hour in the garden picking up windswept leaves and it was lovely to feel the sun on my face.

Tippy22 Sat 25-Mar-17 08:42:07

Lovely sunny day in East Sussex and I really do like these lighter mornings. Shopping for myself this morning with all the vouchers I got for my birthday.

Pittcity Sat 25-Mar-17 08:47:51

Good morning from sunny Colchester.
Our team is entered in a Walking Netball Festival in Norwich today,should be great fun! We are then going back to a team mate's house for a takeaway this evening.
Can you do my ironing while I'm out Kitty?

Anniebach Sat 25-Mar-17 08:55:01

Good morning all from sunny Mid Wales , yes we have sunshine

ninathenana Sat 25-Mar-17 09:06:03

Morning all.
Sunshine in Kent too. It does change my mood smile
I'm late getting here as I have stripped the beds and got a load on the line and the second load in the machine. Horray for sunshine

TerriBull Sat 25-Mar-17 09:46:59

Good morning from the edge of London, it seems we all have sunshine how it lifts everything. We are off to an old friend's birthday lunch today. The weather reports say it will be a warm week-end good for Mother's Day hopefully.

MawBroon Sat 25-Mar-17 10:18:01

Good morning!
Wall to wall sunshine here in N Bucks. smile Weeding today I think before the mood passes (and it passes very easily)
Wishing you all a pleasant day.

rosesarered Sat 25-Mar-17 10:44:29

Morning All, sunny and lovely here too.Off to DGC birthday party lunch soon, and shopping later.smile

Grannybug Sat 25-Mar-17 10:47:16

Good morning everyone from a sunny Northamptonshire. Enjoy Saturday.

hildajenniJ Sat 25-Mar-17 11:27:33

Good morning everyone.
I'm very late this morning! I've been waiting for my tablet to charge.
It's a lovely morning in the Tyne Valley, blue sky, sunshine, and the only clouds I can see are contrails from aeroplanes. It feels really spring like. I must phone my sister soon, it's her birthday today. My housework is done for the day, so this afternoon I think I will go for a walk.
Have a lovely weekend, and Happy Mothering Sunday for tomorrow.