Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Monday

(21 Posts)
Karanlouise Mon 03-Apr-17 10:47:31

Good morning everyone, sea mist here in Bournemouth, hopefully we will have sunshine later. Have a good day everyone. smile

loopylou Mon 03-Apr-17 10:33:17

*Good not God for heaven's sake ?

loopylou Mon 03-Apr-17 10:32:36

God morning everyone from a fabulously sunny Wiltshire!
I've already done two loads of washing that are on the line and a couple of hours of gardening- go me ?!

I think I've earned a coffee and a chunk of carrot cake for all that ☕️
Have a lovely day ☀️

hildajenniJ Mon 03-Apr-17 09:33:16

Good morning everyone.
A lovely sunny start to the day in the Tyne Valley. I'm off upstairs shortly, to clean the bathroom. I ordered a new shower​ head, so everything must be shiny to match. DH and I are starting the 5:2 diet again today so I must think of lots to occupy me to keep my mind off food!
Have a good day everyone.

TerriBull Mon 03-Apr-17 09:23:39

Good morning from the edge of London, it looks like it's going to be a lovely sunny day, I'm off for a swim later and the dentist this afternoon as I have a cyst/boil on my gum hmm

Newquay Mon 03-Apr-17 08:59:09

A sunny day here in Staffs too. Off to keep fit and then will do some gardening this afty as not collecting DGC as it's their swimming lessons tonight so Mum and Dad collect them instead.
Did some washing overnight so will get that out on line.
Choir tonight.
I just LOVE this retirement lark-best job I've ever hadsmile

PRINTMISS Mon 03-Apr-17 08:56:14

Good morning from a misty coast, although the sun is trying hard.
Beautiful day yesterday, and another promised for today, and I must try and do some walking, get too involved with other things these days. Enjoy your days.

Pittcity Mon 03-Apr-17 08:52:07

Good morning from an overcast Colchester. Another nice day promised.
Walking Netball today, I really enjoy it and look forward to Mondays.

harrigran Mon 03-Apr-17 08:23:26

Good morning, nice sunny morning here.
Plumber coming to service the boiler, hopefully before the end of the working day so that I can enjoy some fresh air.

MawBroon Mon 03-Apr-17 08:22:49

Good morning everybody from sunny, if fresh, N Bucks. I think it must have been a cold night, lots of dew on the grass.
Book group this afternoon. The book was my recommendation after GN featured it, the Chris Cleave "Everyone Brave is Forgiven" so I am skimming through it as (per usual) although I loved it, I have forgotten half of it!!

Tippy22 Mon 03-Apr-17 08:18:30

Very misty here in Sussex. It's supposed to burn off and leave another warm day. Fingers crossed. Enjoy your day everyone.

Mapleleaf Mon 03-Apr-17 08:17:47

Morning, everyone. A beautiful morning here in South Yorks. The sun is shining and the sky is blue. There's a bit of a haze in the distance so I think it might have been misty earlier. Going to coffee group later, then a spot more gardening and possibly attack the ironing after that!
Enjoy your day everyone. ?

kittylester Mon 03-Apr-17 08:17:08

Morning all.

It's a lovely bright start in North Leicestershire and I am currently in bed, drinking tea and watching Go-Jetters!!

Enjoy your days everyone.

ninathenana Mon 03-Apr-17 07:40:56

Morning all.
Quiet a thick mist here in Kent and a bit chilly which is supposed to change.
I have hospital this morning and will leave H incharge of mowing the lawns.

Marydoll Mon 03-Apr-17 07:36:43

Morning all, looks like it's going to be a nice day for our trip to Howarth. Have a good day everyone.

NfkDumpling Mon 03-Apr-17 07:35:08

Morning All

Misty here in Norfolk this morning. Not surprising after a really warm day yesterday.

Off to have my stitches out this morning. Whooppeee!

Nana3 Mon 03-Apr-17 07:11:48

Good morning Mick and everyone. It's looking like another sunny day in Lancashire.
Cleaning this morning without much enthusiasm, it could turn into a walk to the shops or to see if the terns have returned to a local nesting site.
Have a good day.

whitewave Mon 03-Apr-17 07:08:03

Morning all

Another lovely spring day forecast. Had lunch in garden for the first time of the year yesterday and will do the same today with luck. Fresh Tuna with roast vegetables.
Sorting out the little water fall today to repair the damage done by Duncan the terrier in his mission to catch frogs. Put back the rocks and plant up some hosta and small leafed ivy.

Before that its the bedroom and bathroom and white wash - must get on i suppose!

Enjoy your day all

Greyduster Mon 03-Apr-17 07:01:31

Good morning Michael, corner and all GNs. Sitting in a traffic jam on the A42 on the way (eventually) down to Wales. Have a good day,folks!

cornergran Mon 03-Apr-17 06:56:37

Morning Mick. Morning All. Bright start in our corner of Somerset too. The washing machine will be on soon. Hope Monday is kind to everyone.

12Michael Mon 03-Apr-17 06:49:13

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright and sunny here in Brackley this morning.
Mick