Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Wednesday

(18 Posts)
sue1169 Wed 05-Apr-17 09:27:45

GOOD MORNING everyone..its a beautiful morning because have just phoned my two little grandaughters in Australia to tell them we are going out again in August for 6wks..the news was met with shrieks of delight and tears(tears here too!) ..enjoy your day everyone!✨?

Mapleleaf Wed 05-Apr-17 09:22:41

Morning everyone. Sunny & bright at the moment in South Yorks, but there are some clouds blowing across & hiding the sun at times. Looks like it should be a fine day though. Enjoy your day.

PRINTMISS Wed 05-Apr-17 09:21:58

Morning all, beautiful morning here, wish the weather would make up its' mind. Just phoned for a dental appointment, I have a large wisdom tooth which really needs to come out, and I am a real coward. Had a horrible experience with the last extraction at this dentist, and went private for a little while, but that was at the top of a building without a lift, and I found I could no longer manager ALL the stairs. I remained with my NH dentist, during this time, so have gone back to him, the trouble is there is a different dentist every time I visit. HO-HUM get on with it. Not as worrying as yours Maw. Hope all goes well for you today. Enjoy your days.

Nana3 Wed 05-Apr-17 09:14:25

Good morning from Lancashire, it's dry at least here. I'm packing today for a week in France. Not too happy about leaving Mum but the care home have been reassuring.
My best wishes to you all, have a good week.

Mildred Wed 05-Apr-17 09:09:16

Good morning Michael and all Gransnetters. Quiet day today, hope you get your car back in time for the school run Greyduster.

harrigran Wed 05-Apr-17 08:57:11

Good morning, it is bright but very windy.
I need to go shopping today but hate walking round town when it is windy.

Tippy22 Wed 05-Apr-17 08:53:04

Bright and breezy here in Sussex. Enjoy your day everyone.

Grannybug Wed 05-Apr-17 08:44:14

Good morning everyone from a bright and sunny Northamptonshire. Had to de-ice my windscreen this morning ! Enjoy Wednesday .

MawBroon Wed 05-Apr-17 08:39:53

Good morning everyone from N Bucks where it is sunny but strangely silent apart from the birds singing their hearts out!
Yesterday didn't quite turn out as planned, we spent most of the day in MK A&E having had to cancel the London hospital appointment as DH had had quite a bad gastric bleed.
It had of course stopped by the time he was examined and his hb still at an acceptable level when the blood tests were back, so as he is due in the Planned Care Unit today anyway for an iron infusion and probable blood transfusion he was eventually allowed to go home.
Ho,hum!
Just pleased it didn't impact anything more pleasurable really.
Hope you all have a pleasant day.

Pittcity Wed 05-Apr-17 08:36:12

Good morning from sunny Colchester.
Usual Wednesday coffee morning and a long shopping list as the cupboards are bare!

Marydoll Wed 05-Apr-17 08:33:39

Good morning Mick, morning all. Grey and breezy here in Renfrewshire. Back to reality today after my trip, doctor's, supermarket and lots of washing. I hope everyone's day goes well.

whitewave Wed 05-Apr-17 07:32:59

Good morning

Just hung out some washing and somewhat chilly out there, but the most beautiful clear day.

Garden this morning then hair this afternoon.

cornergran Wed 05-Apr-17 07:21:49

Morning All. Bright and chilly start for our corner of Somerset. Meeting friends for lunch at a garden centre. Now we don't need any plants, but will we come home empty handed? The idiot is living up to his description kitty, can understand the angry. Fingers crossed for the car greyduster. Hope Wednesday is kind to everyone.

kittylester Wed 05-Apr-17 07:11:36

Morning Nina, morning gd!

kittylester Wed 05-Apr-17 07:10:11

Morning Mick, morning all!!

North Leicestershire is bright but misty this morning.

I'm helping on another CrISP course this morning and then the school run this afternoon.

Dd and family are going home today so, hopefully, a little peace will return to the Lester household.

In other news - the Idiot has just bought an expensive new car but, sadly, can't afford to pay his children's maintenance! angry

Enjoy your days everyone.sunshine

Greyduster Wed 05-Apr-17 07:06:01

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. It is brightening up in South Yorkshire so may not be a bad day. We have to get our poorly car to the garage early this morning, and then while they are scratching their heads over it, we will have a walk up the Chesterfield Canal to pass the time before we get it back. I hope we get it back!! School run this afternoon. Have a good day, folks!

ninathenana Wed 05-Apr-17 07:03:21

Morning Mick and everyone.
A bit grey at the moment in Kent but it's trying to brighten. Lazy day for me as H has gardening jobs all day.

12Michael Wed 05-Apr-17 06:55:15

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright and sunny here in Brackley at the moment seems as though it could be a nice day>
Mick