Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Sunday

(14 Posts)
hildajenniJ Sun 09-Apr-17 10:23:50

Good morning everyone.
Up late again, but no lunch to make as DS isn't coming until 2pm today. I'm making high tea instead. The Tyne Valley is bathed in beautiful sunshine, and it's a little warmer than yesterday. I'm relaxing today, and doing as little as possible. Might have a walk later.
Have a good day everyone.??⛅?

Mapleleaf Sun 09-Apr-17 10:20:55

Morning everyone. Another gorgeous day. Looks set to be warmer than yesterday. A day enjoying the garden, I think.

NfkDumpling Sun 09-Apr-17 09:21:22

Morning All
A wonderful day it is too here in Norfolk. Pottering this morning then off to the Broad to check our boat hasn't sunk. She's always been fine but .....

TerriBull Sun 09-Apr-17 09:15:31

Good morning, looks like another beautiful day here on the edge of London, I believe it may hit 24 degrees today and still only Apri., I shall make the most of it because I don't think it's predicted to last.

kittylester Sun 09-Apr-17 08:50:30

Good morning all!! I'm late again!

It is a gloriously in North Leicestershire and we have loads to do in the garden which is a shame when this is obviously a day for sitting in it rather than doing it!

Enjoy your Sundays everyone! sunshine

Greyduster Sun 09-Apr-17 08:34:22

Good morning , Michael and all GNs. A lovely sunny start in South Yorkshire - going to be a hot one. Garden centre for us today and then a walk across the fields. Have to find the hats first though - definitely a hat day! Have a lovely day whatever you are doing.

PRINTMISS Sun 09-Apr-17 08:20:27

Good morning to you all, a lovely morning here, and according to the forecast the last of our 'warm' days for a little while. Like you harri we have had a chilly wind with the bright sun, so it has been a question of finding a sheltered spot which we will do today, making the most of the sunshine, in between doing a little bit of gardening. I am so stiff! Enjoy your days.

ninathenana Sun 09-Apr-17 08:19:31

Morning all.

sunshinesunshinesunshine
What more can I say

I hope your all getting your share and are able to make the most of it.

harrigran Sun 09-Apr-17 08:10:55

Good morning, a lovely spring day here.
Spent an hour or so in the garden yesterday, it was sunny but a chilly wind.

Pittcity Sun 09-Apr-17 08:02:15

Good morning from sunny Colchester.
DH is working his last Sunday shift before retiring at the end of the month.
I spent time reading in the garden yesterday and plan to do so again today. The temperature is due to be 23 here today and 13 tomorrow, so need to make the most of it.

Marydoll Sun 09-Apr-17 07:31:52

Good morning, Mick, Whitewave and Cornergran. Had a good sleep for the first time in ages, I wonder if it's because DH is away. grin
Sun shining here at last, but a little nippy. DD stayed overnight, as DH and my sons are way over the weekend. I guess my new guestroom will look like a hurricane has struck, once she leaves.
DD and I will visit DIL and baby GD to keep them company until the men get back. Looking forward to a lovely day, catching up. Have a pleasant Sunday, everyone.

cornergran Sun 09-Apr-17 06:57:26

Morning All. Not a sleeping night for me so have watched it get light, beautiful morning. Sleepover grandchildren are still asleep as is Mr C so it's peaceful. Beach walk later, after taking breakfast orders smile and returning the little ones home. Hope Sunday is kind to you.

whitewave Sun 09-Apr-17 06:45:18

Morning Mick

I'm awake early today. Sun up and looking gorgeous out there.

Nothing planned, so will get the garden chair out and enjoy the day

Hope everyone enjoys their day as well

12Michael Sun 09-Apr-17 06:40:54

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry with blue sky said to be a hot day for April as well here in Brackley.
Mick