Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Monday

(14 Posts)
TerriBull Mon 10-Apr-17 08:46:22

Good morning, still sunny but colder. Washing on then off to do some food shopping, gym and then home to make a lasagne for dinner.

cornergran Mon 10-Apr-17 08:36:03

Morning All. Sunny if a little colder in our corner of Somerset. Busy day today, some batch cooking, climbing rose to plant, ironing, doctors appointment, parcel pickup and goodness knows how much more. Best get on then smile. Hope Monday is kind to everyone.

Marydoll Mon 10-Apr-17 08:31:07

Good morning Mick, good morning all. Sunny, but cold here. Had to go down and turn up heating!
Shampooing carpets and trying to get fingerprints off all the glass, after looking after DGS last week. Some seeds to plants as well.
Have a good day everyone.

PRINTMISS Mon 10-Apr-17 08:21:16

Good morning to you all, bright and sunny here, but colder I think. We have had a chilly wind with the sun all weekend, and finding a sheltered spot has been the order of the day if sitting out. The O.H. getting a bit depressed these days, old age is taking its toll, but our daughter is coming with her washing! She is having her kitchen completely refurbished and is without any of the 'necessities of life'. We shall probably go for a coffee on the beach when the washing is done, and that will cheer her dad up. I'll enjoy it too of course. Enjoy your days.

Grannybug Mon 10-Apr-17 08:19:32

Good morning all from a bright and sunny Northamptonshire. Blue skies and wonderful bird song. Enjoy Monday.

ninathenana Mon 10-Apr-17 08:13:02

Morning all.

Fairly windy here in Kent and only patches of blue sky. No plans for today.
Happy Mondays everyone.

Mapleleaf Mon 10-Apr-17 08:09:21

Morning all, as greyduster says, bright but chillier here today. Back to thicker clothes, I think! Coffee morning later, then some baking. Getting to grips with new microwave. Like it so far ?

Tippy22 Mon 10-Apr-17 07:55:19

Lovely bright and sunny in Sussex. Easter egg and present buying today. Enjoy your day everyone.

Pittcity Mon 10-Apr-17 07:51:40

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Much cooler than yesterday but still dry. The water butts need rain already!
Walking Netball this morning and to the cinema this evening to see the free preview of "Their Finest" with tickets given away on Gransnet Local Essex.

kittylester Mon 10-Apr-17 07:32:31

Morning gd!!

kittylester Mon 10-Apr-17 07:30:35

Morning Mick, morning Maw, morning all.

It's a lovely bright start in North Leicestershire but not as warm as yesterday. We got lots of gardening done which is a relief.

Today I am having my regular supervision which usually involves a cup of tea, biscuits and good catch up with my line manager!

Enjoy your Mondays everyone! sunshine

Greyduster Mon 10-Apr-17 07:29:35

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Set to be bright but colder in South Yorkshire today. I have a pile of ironing to tackle and then I have to go out and change a fleece top I bought for GS because it is the wrong size, and hope they have got one which is the right size! Have a good day, folks.

MawBroon Mon 10-Apr-17 07:22:18

Good morning Mick and everybody from a crisp and sunny corner of N Bucks.
The forecast for today was nothing like as warm as yesterday (Grace will be grateful) but more sunshine would always be appreciated!
A pleasant day to you all!

12Michael Mon 10-Apr-17 06:49:33

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a bright, blue sky over Brackley this morning.
Mick