Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Monday

(14 Posts)
NfkDumpling Mon 17-Apr-17 11:02:21

Morning All

Chilly but bright with scudding fluffy clouds in Norfolk. And peace has descended. DD1, plus her DH, two over excited DDs and two over excited vocal spaniels (one deaf) have just left. We're shattered!

Mapleleaf Mon 17-Apr-17 10:44:01

Morning all. Brighter today though cloudy. Rained most of yesterday. Enjoy your day everyone.

PRINTMISS Mon 17-Apr-17 09:18:28

Sorry about the duplicate, I think it might be one of those days!

Tippy22 Mon 17-Apr-17 09:13:31

Very grey and dull here at the moment and we seem to have had some rain overnight. Hope to get out later after a day of watching sport on TV yesterday. Enjoy your day everyone. There seems to be two of these threads.

hildajenniJ Mon 17-Apr-17 08:44:57

Good morning all,
PRINTMISS must have missed this thread as she's started another which I've just posted on! Beautiful sunny morning in the Tyne Valley. We went to the Alnwick Garden yesterday and it rained. DH is on holiday this week, so not certain what we will be doing.
Have a good day everyone.

Greyduster Mon 17-Apr-17 08:36:37

Good morning, Nina, and the mystery man, wherever he is, and all GNs! A dull old day in South Yorks but at least it is dry. DS and DiL expected this morning. The menfolk will be going to football later and DiL and I will have a catch up. I haven't seen her for a while. Whatever you are doing today, have a good day, folks.

harrigran Mon 17-Apr-17 08:19:44

Good morning, cold but sunny. A great improvement on the continuous rain yesterday.

kittylester Mon 17-Apr-17 08:18:57

Morning all!

Grey and damp in North Leicestershire so we are going to the garden centre. I think the smaller ones were open yesterday but we didn't quite make it anyway.

Enjoy your Mondays everyone.

cornergran Mon 17-Apr-17 08:15:44

Morning All. Grey start in our corner of Somerset. Quiet day today, need to clear up after feeding the rabble yesterday, then plan to catch up with some jobs for a while before feet up. Good luck with your new cat nina and thank you for beginning the thread. Hope Monday is kind to everyone.

Pittcity Mon 17-Apr-17 08:07:36

Good morning from Colchester. It's one of those sunny mornings with a steel grey sky. Rained a little here yesterday and is quite chilly. The heating has kicked in again.
Walking off yesterday's excesses today.

ninathenana Mon 17-Apr-17 07:53:59

ww turns out 'she' is a 'he' the shelter got it wrong smile He is desperate to go out bless him, loves a fuss and has already sat on H's lap only for a minute or two but looks promising

whitewave Mon 17-Apr-17 07:43:28

Morning nina morning all

Another sunny but chilly start.

Just clearing up after the weekends jollies. Changing the bed too for the summer stuff.

Walk this afternoon then tea with GS at DD to meet the girl friend.

Have an enjoyable day everyone.

How's the new mog nina?

aggie Mon 17-Apr-17 07:38:10

Good morning all bit grey here so I came back to bed

ninathenana Mon 17-Apr-17 06:45:44

Morning all.
I hope you've had a good time Mick.
Very grey start in Kent. We were forecast showers yesterday but it turned out quiet sunny.
Enjoy whatever your doing today.