Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Friday

(15 Posts)
12Michael Fri 05-May-17 06:39:41

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright and sunny here in Brackley this morning , usual Friday shop etc.
Mick

Mapleleaf Fri 05-May-17 06:54:50

Morning Mick, morning all. It's a lovely morning here, too, though a bit chilly at the moment. Forecast to warm up, though.
A few chores to do today, especially my windows! Enjoy your day everyone.

kittylester Fri 05-May-17 07:03:58

Morning Mick, morning *Mapleleaf - where are you?

It's a lovely bright start in North Leicestershire too and chilly. A few odd jobs to do then meeting my brothers to go to mum's care home to say thank you properly for all their kindness and love.

grannylyn65 Fri 05-May-17 07:07:35

Bright and Sunny in Perth. Dentist then visiting care home !

harrigran Fri 05-May-17 07:11:39

Good morning, sunny but a cool 5 degrees here in the north east. Forecast is for full sun all day but it has been chilly with the north easterly wind.
I think it will be a good day to wash.

Mapleleaf Fri 05-May-17 07:17:13

Hello Kitty. I'm in South Yorks.

Marydoll Fri 05-May-17 07:33:48

Good morning all, sunny morning here this morning in Renfrewshire.
Not sure of what will happen today. BIL, recently on dialysis, who was supposed to visit yesterday, was taken to hospital with a serious infection, so it looks like hospital visiting today if we are allowed to see him. We are so concerned, as he has many other conditions. My poor SIL is really exhausted and we are trying to support her as much as we can.
Enjoy the sunshine everyone.

Greyduster Fri 05-May-17 08:05:52

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. Mapleleaf has done the weather - I hope you're right about it warming up, though, Maple?. I am sneezing like a good 'un this morning. Hope it's just my perennial hay fever. Shopping to do today or we shall starve! Have a good day, folks!

PRINTMISS Fri 05-May-17 08:07:02

Good morning to you all, another uncertain start to the day, the sunshine seems to have deserted us just recently, although it will be lovely at about 4pm, which is what usually happens. Had a lovely day out yesterday with friends, not sure what today holds, won't hold my breath. Enjoy your days.

Nana3 Fri 05-May-17 08:09:01

Good morning. Sunny in Lancashire.
Visiting Mum in care home this morning. Taking DGC for pizza this evening.
Hope all goes well for your BiL Marydoll.
Have a good day everyone.

Tippy22 Fri 05-May-17 08:13:41

Dull and chilly again in Sussex. Like Printmiss said the sun came out late yesterday afternoon hope it's earlier today. Enjoy your day everyone.

farview Fri 05-May-17 08:18:19

Morning everyone..stint in the Hospice shop till lunch than four of the grandkiddies for tea ?. Good day wished to all!...

ninathenana Fri 05-May-17 08:25:34

Morning all
Weak sunshine in Kent but still flippin chilly. We've had to have the fire on late afternoon,evening last couple of days.
Happy Friday everyone. Hope your BiL is ok Marydoll

Pittcity Fri 05-May-17 08:27:16

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Just about to put washing out.
Housework and shopping for weekend....fun,fun,fun!
I've remembered to spend all my old fivers too!

TerriBull Fri 05-May-17 09:00:33

Good morning from the south east, the sunshine is out, so that's good, but it does have a habit of going in again. Ironing, Sainsburys and gym. If I achieve all 3, I'll be pleased.