Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Monday

(13 Posts)
12Michael Mon 08-May-17 06:36:59

Good Morning Everyone,
Its yet another grey start but it feels mild , have started to wear polo shirts now.
Mick

Grannybug Mon 08-May-17 07:01:00

Morning Mick and everyone to come. Grey here in Northamptonshire this morning but hopefully not to chilly. Enjoy Monday

kittylester Mon 08-May-17 07:08:12

Morning!

Grey in North Leicestershire too. I have admin stuff to do and then to help on an Alzheimer's Course.

Enjoy your Mondays everyone.sunshine

harrigran Mon 08-May-17 07:39:11

Good morning, grey and very windy here in the north east. Thermometer says 7 degrees but wind chill makes it feel like 1 degree.

ninathenana Mon 08-May-17 07:39:57

Morning all.
Grey in Kent too. Meeting a friend for lunch which will be a couple of hrs at least plus travel time. So that's my day taken care of smile

Mapleleaf Mon 08-May-17 07:41:50

Grey and windy in South Yorks. Heating kicked on!

Pittcity Mon 08-May-17 08:02:18

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester. Wrapping up in layers and off to Walking Netball this morning.

Greyduster Mon 08-May-17 08:29:30

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. When is this bloomin' cold wind going to stop blowing? Please!!!!!!

PRINTMISS Mon 08-May-17 09:09:10

Good morning to you all, and likewise it is overcast here again. Yesterday the radio was saying that there was sunshine everywhere - except here I kept telling them. Again at 4pm the sun came out and we had a glorious evening, not much use then. Anyway, I have a busy day today, so don't care. Enjoy your days.

Anniebach Mon 08-May-17 09:13:54

Good morning all

whitewave Mon 08-May-17 09:14:17

Morning all

My optimism over warmer weather was short lived!! Like everyone else - hate this cold wind - and dull today as well.

Went to NT Standen yesterday to look at their new Edwardian garden. Absolutely lovely. Tulips by the thousands!!

Today is shopping for myself and Mum -so off to Marks. Did I read that they are going to deliver?

Mum wanted me to bring back hogs pudding from Cornwall but the butcher had sold out, so will look to get her some flowers and chocolate or something.

Enjoy your day everyone

Tippy22 Mon 08-May-17 09:21:20

Another grey day which makes me feel too gloomy and not in the mood to do anything. Come on sunshine show yourself. Enjoy your day everyone.

hildajenniJ Mon 08-May-17 10:02:43

Good morning everyone.
We have intermittent sunshine in the Tyne Valley, but still that cold wind blows. I'm off to Glasgow later this morning as DD needs someone to watch the boys when she takes DGD to orthopaedic clinic. As she walks she almost trips herself up, and she's 10 now so it needs corrected sooner rather than later. I'll be back on Wednesday. I'm not taking any technology with me, so I'll be out of touch until then.
Have a good few days all.