Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Thursday

(19 Posts)
12Michael Thu 11-May-17 06:48:55

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a blue sky start here in Brackley with some breeze as well, need some rain.
Mick

MawBroon Thu 11-May-17 07:00:48

Good morning Mick and everybody.
Looks like another sunny day here in N Bucks.
NADFAS talk this morning then Paw's weekly blood test. Somehow think it will be OK this week, he seems quite upbeat.
Wishing you all a pleasant day and success in all your endeavours sunshine

kittylester Thu 11-May-17 07:11:47

Morning Mick, morning Maw, morning all!

It's a lovely bright start in North Leicestershire and we could do with some rain too.

Sainsbury's this morning and then a quick visit to see Bertie and Persie to deliver Lego stickers!

Enjoy your days everyone. sunshine

Nana3 Thu 11-May-17 07:21:47

Good morning from a beautiful, sunny Lancashire.
A visit to Mum this morning and lunch out with friends for me today.
Good luck everyone with all you have to do today.

whitewave Thu 11-May-17 07:25:55

Good morning all

What a lovely day yesterday - more like summer than spring.

Today is naturally forecast thunder - typical British weather. It is cloudy and looking dark out to sea so we might have that promised weather. Might have to trot into town as the bank seems to have got itself in a muddle over a cheque I paid in. Seems to think it should have its name on it somewhere??!! Not at all clear what they are talking about.

Mackerel for supper.

Enjoy your day everyone

cornergran Thu 11-May-17 07:33:29

Morning All. Cloudy and sort of dismal in our corner of Somerset after a beautiful day yesterday. Hope your guess is right mawb, time for something good. The germs are back with a vengeance so a quiet day ahead feeling sorry for myself. Hope Thursday is kind to everyone.

Greyduster Thu 11-May-17 08:08:11

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Another sunny day in SouthYorkshire. After yesterday's fishing fiasco I have a quieter day in prospect. Making a quiche this morning, sorting out packing for the weekend, then school run this afternoon and tea with DD et al. We are picking both GS and his friend today, so a visit to the park is on the cards I think. Have a good day folks.

Greyduster Thu 11-May-17 08:09:24

Take it easy, Corner and get well soon!

Pittcity Thu 11-May-17 08:18:14

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Lovely weather yesterday but it feels humid this morning so rain is due later.
Missing walking netball as we are visiting family for lunch.

ninathenana Thu 11-May-17 08:22:39

Morning all.
After yesterday's blue skies we are back to the gloom in Kent with possible showers later.
A bit of decorating in the bedroom for H and ironing for me. I'd much rather be doing the painting.

Mapleleaf Thu 11-May-17 08:30:19

Morning everyone. A glorious day yesterday, and it looks like another today. Changing for the weekend, apparently ?
Look after yourself, Cornergran flowers

Anniebach Thu 11-May-17 08:40:47

Good morning all

farview Thu 11-May-17 08:41:14

Morning All...beautiful&sunny...day of rebellion..I SHOULD be ironing.cleaning.etc etc.....but am not.....Im going to potter in the garden and read a book later?

Tippy22 Thu 11-May-17 08:51:22

Back to the grey again today after a beautiful day yesterday. Enjoy your day.

harrigran Thu 11-May-17 09:15:12

Good morning, clear sky and bright but still cool here near the north east coast.
Spent a few days sorting paperwork and shredding with back ache as a result. Might have a trip into town this afternoon although it is not an attractive place being full of charity shops and pound shops.

hildajenniJ Thu 11-May-17 09:29:57

Good morning everyone.
Grey and overcast in Tynedale, very still, no wind. We need rain though, I hope the showers forecast for the south make their way here. Son coming for his lunch, I'm making a curry. The dog's bed is to wash, I'd better start with that.
Have a good day everyone.

Hopehope Thu 11-May-17 09:40:12

Good Morning! Bright sunshine and birds singing. We are off to the Nurse later for our B12 boost. We both feel ready for it.If still nice later I have an old table to paint out in the garden. If not then I will write. Have a good day all. Fell better soon Corner gran.

Hopehope Thu 11-May-17 09:40:59

Feel!!! Not fell.

dustyangel Thu 11-May-17 10:11:49

Good morning everyone.
I'm saying hello from a grey and showery corner of Surrey this morning although yesterday had me convinced that England had the absolutely perfect climate. hmm
I'm off to the chiropractor soon. Have a good day everyone and I hope you feel better soon Corner. sunshine